Chapter 37 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to delivery out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

********

Lu Feng, do you know that you almost had killed me.

"I want to resign, manager, please sign here."

If you really feel guilty, then just do these last things will do.

Lu Feng expression had slowly cold down a bit.

"Have you read the contract. One sided of the termination penalty, are you able to pay it out?" He used much more stereotyped of stiff tone "If you don't have that much of money then you better go back to the office."

I place down a brown paper bag in front of him "You count is it enough."

It is enough suffer for me to pay it out since there is impossible will have somebody to breach the contract and casually paid that much of penalty price. Here is probably all the savings when I am young till now. Unfortunately, the money I had saved so hard will be come in handy and used it in here.

"You are well prepared." He grinned while looked at the bag "What you want me to do? Do you want me to kneel down and beg you?!!"

"I just come here to resign." Why don't you just pity me, sign and then let me go. I cannot hold up too long.

He took a deep breath, sipping his mouth and not said a word, trying his best to hid his anger but once he open his mouth, it just slip out "Am I so unforgivable? A normal man will have their physiological need, you are also a man, don't tell me you don't understand?"

"Don't tell me that all these years can keep yourself as pure as a jade for me?! Apart from me, there is don't have the second man who had touched you?!" He lifted up his head and glared at me "If is like that, then you want me to do what also can. Let you go or kneel down for you, as long you open your mouth, I will go do it!"

I think of Qin Lang. Speechless zipping my mouth.

No answer will be the most obviously answer. Lu Feng slowly sneered up "Then you got what qualification to blame on me?"

Inside my heart already felt so mess up.

"Those are what kind of men?" He harshly asked "Their skill on the bed will be better compared to me? How many you had change in these five years, hmmm?"

"It is none of your business."

"You think who you are to me? Based on what to boss me around! Is it got something to do with you regarding how many men I used to have? Why, you want to know? Unfortunately it is uncountable! You really think I will innocently wait for you in these five years? You really think I will never forget you and be faithful to you? Do you really think that whenever I had sleep with those men, I should be treating them as you and calling for your name? Are you really think that I am those idiot? Stop dreaming! Any one of them will be ten times better than you, even their bed skills are more than you, you can consider as what..."