- 51 -

Third day of Jimin avoiding Suga.

Seriously, what the heck was happening?

The agent began to wonder if Taehyung was saying the truth. Should he really not worry about this? Would Jimin eventually tell him what's happening?

Suga was pretty sure Taehyung was telling him the truth, though. Well, maybe it's the time for Suga to stop thinking about it. He needed to focus on the mission.

So, instead of staring intently at Jimin who was talking to Taehyung and Jungkook, he shifted his gaze to Rapmon—that's already the weirdest codename Y ever came up with—who was currently discussing about the best route to take.

Jin and Hoseok were nodding as the agent explained that they should take a long route so that it would not be obvious that they were heading to Busan if ever someone was following them. Which, they were pretty sure, that no one was. They just needed to make sure, of course. So, instead of arriving to Busan within four hours, it would take them two to three days since they would be pretending to head to a different direction.

Suga agreed with this brilliant idea. He might have been staring at Jimin for the past couple of minutes but he was certainly listening. It's not like Jimin was distracting him. Nope.

"I'll draft a map and then we could take a look at it," Namjoon was saying.

Hoseok nodded seriously. "Okay. Once we have it setup, I can put it on Vanny's system for the Autopilot."

The group of agents agreed to the plan and soon, the conversation turned to what food Jin would be cooking and who would be assigned to clean the dishes after lunch. And with this, Suga of course slowly stepped away from the conversation.

He was tired and he wanted to sleep so he couldn't stay.

It's really not because he didn't want to be assigned to do the dishes.

Seriously.

Quickly glancing at the other three agents who were discussing, Suga hurriedly laid down on one of the futons and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep in case Jin would be looking for him.

Of course, he's not doing this because he's too lazy to do the dishes.

He was just really, really sleepy.

And well, he was The Suga™ so even though his plan was to pretend he's sleeping, the moment he closed his eyes, he was already half-asleep. No need to pretend.

He was already about to fully fall into the depths of dream world when he felt something, or someone staring at him from behind. Suga had been in this job for two years now and his senses had already went paranoid as heck. He could not see the person but he felt him slowly approach, as if he was scared that Suga would be awakened by his presence.

Too late, as he definitely was already awake and was now doing his original plan of just pretending to be asleep.

A few seconds passed by. The boy seemed to be hesitating, and when he's already just about a meter from Suga, the agent immediately recognized who he was judging from the sound of his feet padding on the floor and from his scent.

So it's his Park Jimin.

The younger boy carefully crouched down behind Suga on the futon. The agent waited patiently but the only thing that happened was that Jimin shifted closer. Nothing else.