Chapter 21

Tris POV

We go round to all of our friends, even Four, Lauren and Peter, and tell them to get to our apartment. Half of our friends are already there when we get back.

Me and Zeke take the couch and wait for the rest of the group to arrive. Within minutes everybody's here.
"Okay, so, guys, we wanted to tell you all something." I say.
"Well, I proposed and Tris said yes!" Zeke exclaims.
"Dibs on maids of honour and wedding planner!" Christina squeals.
"I know this is a happy thing, but please, for the love of dauntless cake, don't squeal!" Abbie moans. Uriah pulls her on to his lap and starts whispering things into her ear and she calms down.

Four POV

When Tris and Zeke announce their engagement, I sigh. Lauren gives me her death glare, obviously not happy that I still love Tris. And I do. But she wouldn't do anything. Lauren kept flirting with me and I just took the bait. I just wish I hadn't been such a jerk about it and maybe I could've gotten her back.
"Congratulations." I mutter and walk out the door, Lauren hot on my heels.
"What?! What have I done now?!" I scream at her.
"You know what you've done and you know why it's upset me! Four... We're over..." She says the last part upset and runs away from me.
I just sigh again and go back to my apartment.

Zeke POV

Once everyone leaves, Tris comes over and sits on my lap. I smile and kiss her forehead.
"I love you, Trissy. I don't know what I would've done with myself if I never had you."
"I love you, too. And that doesn't matter, because you're mine and I'm yours. And that's forever."
A huge grin takes over my face and I start kissing her all over her face. She shakes her head and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me towards her, so that there's not a gap between us. She kisses me and we both immediately deepen it.

A/N: one vote=next chapter!