My heart is ohmygod

"I love you"

Jungkook pulled out from the kiss and his eyes are widen in shock. Did those words just slipped out from my mouth? I bit my lips while staring at him, still couldn't believe what had I just said to him.

"You what?" Jungkook asked me again, wanting to make sure if what he heard was right.

I look down and begin to play with my fingers. For the first time I feel kind of shy infront of him.

"I... love you" I said it again but enough for only myself to hear it.

"I can't hear you" He said with a mocking tone.

"I LOVE YOU"

I cover my mouth after my sudden burst out. He keep teasing me even at times like this. I hate him.

Jungkook laughs hysterically as I'm watching him with a frown. Now I regret confessing to him. Why did I even say that.

"I hate you" I said then I get up from my seat but only to be pulled down again.

"Okay okay I'm sorry awww" He cooed like a baby as he hugs me tightly. I chuckled as I hug him back.

"I love you so much" Jungkook said into my ear. I break the hug then look at him in the eyes, my hand slowly caress his cheek as I'm smiling at him.

"Are we a couple now?" I asked him innocently.

"I think we're already a couple since that night we met" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Jungkook.. Please don't leave me" I said softly to him. Hoping he will be different from other guys.

"You can kill me if I do that" He said with a wide grin. Jungkook started to plant kisses on my forehead to my nose and finally reach to my lips.

"I can't get enough of your lips" He stated with a smirk while staring at my lips. Seeing him only just like this already turned me on. He is sexy for God's sake!

"Jungkook.. I want you"

He looks dumbfounded at first but then he smirks again, "How much do you want me?"

"So bad... Please Jungkook?" I made a pout that makes him squeled as he holds my face. "Don't do that cute act on me. I want the sexy you right now"

"You know we're still at the park. It's public here" I said while eyeing the surroundings around us.

"Let's go to my house" Jungkook gets up and takes out his hand, waiting for me to hold it.

"What about your parents?" I asked him.

"They're not home. They rarely come back home" He answered then I hold his hand as we both walk out from the park.

Jungkook rides his motorbike tonight so we reach his house even faster. He pulls me inside to his house and we both rush upstairs to his room.

Jungkook closed the door and locked it. He looks so excited and impatient though.

"You said you want me right?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Then you must obey me tonight" Jungkook said with a husky voice. His eyes already filled with lust.

"Whatever you want Jungkook." I replied.

"Tonight, I don't wanna fuck. I want to make love with you. Alright babe?" He winks at me as he pulls me closer against his hard abs. Then he kisses me softly, I wrap my hands around his neck as takes both of us and seat on the edge of the bed.