My father will hear about this and Rita skeeter is one annoying bug

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Hadrian walked over to them and sat down and Neville said "where the hell were you I get up to go to the bathroom this morning and you aren't there, I checked the bathroom and find a blood stained t-shirt on the floor, so go and check the hospital wing and you weren't there so asked the others and you weren't with them do you not realise how worried you made us?" Hadrian smiled sadly and said "sorry" the others nodded and they had their breakfast before heading off to their first lesson of the day.

Now

The classes were going fine many of the other students were avoiding Hadrian like the plague, when it was time for defence against the dark arts class Hadrian and Draco were grinning like madmen along with the rest of the Slytherins, Seamus, Neville and Dean. When they walked through the front door they saw the Gryffindors other than the four already their smirking darkly at the Slytherins.

Everyone knew that Sirius Black was a member of Gryffindor house when he was at Hogwarts and they believed he would favour them.
Once they entered the room Sirius smiled and said "glad to see you finally arrived boys and girls. Now go and sit down" Hadrian and Draco shared a look for a minute before smiling (read as smirking) at Sirius and said together "yes Uncle Sirius" and the rest of the Slytherin's and Neville, Dean and Seamus said "yes professor Padfoot" before Hadrian and Draco looked at each other again and burst out laughing while Sirius chuckled at the two while the rest of the Gryffindor house was in shock. Barty who was hidden in the room under a notice-me-not spell was watching the exchange knowing that Hadrian knew he was there.

Once the lesson got underway Sirius was asking what they had learnt so far and was told that they had only learned what Moony had taught them a year before and nodded his head before beginning the lesson. While teaching the class he asked questions and Hermione put her hand up for each one and answered them without giving Sirius any time to pick someone to answer. When he asked the next questions about something Hermione opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

Sirius sighed and said "miss granger as much as I know that you are a very bright witch please give others the chance to answer questions, after all, they are not learning anything if you are giving them the answers. I know that you know the content so I would like it if you kept your mouth shut and let others answer the questions." A dark look in his eyes was enough to stop her from talking again.
After many more questions and Sirius taking a few points from Gryffindor for Hermione and Ron talking out of place. The class finished and lunch began. All of the Gryffindor's left the room minus the four boys and Sirius sighed in frustration and smiled at Greg and said "thank you, Gregory, I think I would have trialled a cruciatus on her if she spoke one more time. Goyle smirked before bowing slightly.

Sirius looked at Hadrian noticing that he looked a little pale and in pain so walked over to him and picked him up before seating him on the desk and said "what hurts?" the others who were talking promptly shut up. Hadrian let out a shaky breath and said "my side" before removing the Gryffindor cloak. Showing an extremely noticeable and giant Red mark on the White cloth and Sirius immediately muttered a healing spell before Barty arrived back with a potion and passed it to Hadrian who took it and relaxed a bit.

Neville passed Hadrian his bag and Hadrian opened it and took out a roll of bandages placing them next to him before removing his shirt letting the others see the stained red bandages hiding his re-opened scars that had just been healed by Sirius. Before starting to unravel the bandages. He heard gasps when the Bandages were gone. Before he quickly replaced them. And put his shirt back on and put the robe back on. Before getting up slowly before tumbling forward slightly before being supported by Draco till the dizzy spell he was experiencing left. Once he was able to stand on his own two feet again without the support he looked at Draco who looked angry and he could have sworn he heard the words "my father will hear about this" and he sighed before starting to leave the room. When he did he was met by a woman wearing a very unflattering green dress who dragged him away.