Nights with you

Jeonghan's P.O.V

    He's back! My baby came back! Closed my eyes and opened them up. It's not a dream. IT'S NOT A DREAM!  I can feel Joshua squeezing me tightly. I start to cry in his arms. 

Joshua: "aww, don't cry, love" 

Jeonghan: *Sobbing* "I can't help it!" 

  I didn't want to let go of him. I've missed his tight embrace, his scent, his cat-like eyes. Just....

Him. 

 Narrator's P.O.V

   After they united, Joshua and Jeonghan practiced and trained together. They were always spotted together. At night, Joshua sang for Jeonghan when he couldn't sleep and when it's cold, they cuddled up next to each other. Joshua wrapping his arms around Jeonghan and kissing his forehead. A blush would creep onto Jeonghan's face. Although... nights not always calm. 

  Nights that are filled with passionate love makes Jeonghan's head spin in circles. Especially when Joshua seems to be particularly needy that day.

Joshua: "mmmm.. Jeonghan, baby~"

Jeonghan: " Y-yes?"

Joshua: " I need you, love" *Hickeys hehehehehe*

Jeonghan: " Ah-hh Josh..."

  And there they go again. Round after round. It seems they never get tired. Sweat drippin' and neck lickin' never gets old. (Oh my- Jisoo Christ. What's wrong with me)  Their love fills the small room, but everything has to come to an end.

Joshua: *panting* "I love you..."

Jeonghan: *holding onto Joshua, tightly* "...I love you too"

*KISSES~~~~~~~*