Vera's POV

We're having a baby!!! I ran over to Patrick, and gave him a big hug. We held each other for a few minutes in silence. "We need to start planning for this baby!" "Let's go out to dinner to celebrate tonight!" "That sounds like a plan." "I'm so excited, golly I can't stop smiling at the fact that we're having a baby in 9 months!!" "Okay okay I'm going to go get ready now." "When are we leaving I asked. An hour or two if that's okay?" "Yeah, that's fine." I went upstairs to our room, and stripped my clothes off to go in the shower. I walked into our shower, which was in our bedroom too. When I was taking my shower, the topic baby would not leave my mind at all. It took some time, but I finally was out of the shower. I slipped on my baby blue dress, blowed dried my hair, I straightened it, put on my black flats, and I was ready. Patrick on the other hand wasn't. "Patrick hurry up!" "Hold on honey, I'm almost ready." Once Patrick was ready, he came out of the bedroom and slowly walked down the stairs. "Holy shit!!!!!" I squealed in excitement. I could not keep my eyes off of Patrick. "So, where do you want to go?" "Whatever you want honey." "Can we go to Applebee's?" "Of course honey." "Off to Applebee's we go!" Patrick picked me up bridal style and we were off to Applebee's we go!

~Ah I hate apologizing so much for not updating. School has been pretty busy, but hey I only have 2 more months of school until summer! I will promise I'll update way more than what I do now. Take care everyone.~ P.S. Thank you all for 1.15k reads!!!! That's huge❤❤