Chapter 19

(Sorry for another new charachter)

Killians POV

Emma has been go for three days and that is three days to long. In the meeting room are half of all my trackers and worrirs along with maps and boxes. On the long table everyone in the room everyone was looking through documents just trying to figure out who took her. Everyone has been saying that I have been taking this really well which couldn't be more wrong. On the outside I am clam-ish but on the inside my wolf and I are going crazy. I cannot contact Emma through our link but I do know she is weakend I can feel it, Ryker keeps telling me its wolfsbaine making both of us even more angry.

Hours of the day have passed and nothing has been found out we still don't know who took her and that makes me want to go out there and find her, but the faces of my boys keep poping into my head, they are lonely without their mother and I must find her not just for my own sanity but for their well being. "Killian!" Nina called loudly, I rushed up to the nursery and was met with Nina holding a crying Henry "what is it what's wrong?!" I asked frantically searching the room "he wont stop crying I have done everything." She said as she bounced him around while resting him on her baby bump. I sighed "what do you expect me to do about it?" I asked "take him I can't deal with them right now I have been having contractions all day." She complained handing me my son "wait Nina I don't know how-" I was cut off when she shut the door behind her making Henry and Jeremy cry from the sudden bang. I quickly picked up Jeremy in my other arm and gently bounced them around. "Shhhh its ok shhhh." I cooed but their pitch didn't change "bloody hell you both have your mother's lungs." I said mainly to myself. Sebastian, Seth's older bother, poped his head in the room as the cries from the boys got louder. "Do you need help alpha?" He asked closing the door firmly. I shiged and handed him Henry and they both still wailed with their lungs of steel "alpha have they been fed?" Sebastian said speaking up as the cries continued "I don't know Nina probably fed them this morning." I sighed still bouncing around the room with Jeremy in my arms and his cries died down a bit as did Henry's. Sebastian and I took care of the boys for another hour and they finally went to sleep in their cribs. "Alpha are you ok?" Sebastian asked as we quietly sat down on the couch in the nursery. I sighed "im doing ok I just.... I miss Emma." Sebastian put a hand on my shoulder "we will find her alpha we always do." I noded and Sebastian walked out of the room. I looked around the nursery and walked over to the cribs to see Jeremy and Henery looking up at me with wide eyes. Henery hand his fist in his mouth and Jeremy was gnawing on the ear of his teddy bear. Sighing I stared at them and imagined what Emma would be doing if she was here. "You should tell them a story." Lance said standing in the doorway then being yelled at by Nina.

Henery gurgled and Jeremy whined looking at me I sighed "ok boys I'm going to tell you a story about a she wolf named Emma and a powerful alpha named Killian."

Emma's POV (3 weeks later)

The wolfsbaine was wearing off quickly but then Devoni would have to inject me with more wolfsbaine just as I was starting to get my strength back. Devoni and I started to talk and became quite close and I found out that her brother wasn't always this horrible that he became this horrible when he lost his first mate then the loss of his second mate just drove him over the edge. Devoni enterd the small room with a tray of food and something shiny on the tray. She approached me quickly and urgently "Emma I can't stand being my brother's little bitch anymore I can't keep hurting you and for all I know he dosent even have my mate or he killed him." I interrupted her "I understand Devoni don't worry ill be fine but just a quick question were you and your mate ever fully mated?" She shook her head "no we were going to but then his pack was atacked by my brothers first mate." I nodded not wanting to pressure her to tell me more "Emma I'm going to leave and try to find out if my mate really is alive but first I am going to get you out of here." I looked at her with eager eyes as she handed me a cold key off of the try "this is the key to the cell when you get the chance run but also know that if you don't get the chance to use it I will be back with your mate ok."  I nodded and she quickly left the room without injecting me with wolfsbaine and I was once again alone.

I fiddled with the cold golden key in my hand waiting for someone to come through the door so I can use the key and lock them in here so they can't tell Benjamin about it. The key shined in the dim light and in it I could see Killians face and all that went through my head was that I needed to get out of here.

So late again I know and short to I know I suck but hey........ Ok I have no excuse. Bye loves comment and vote.