Cold

{Requested}

         I groaned loudly as my voice was muffled by the bedsheets. My whole body was burning up whilst my face was flushed red, beads of sweat rolled down my neck. My stomach coiled up and I threw my head back, letting out another groan. I felt lightheaded while the rest of my body felt like Jell-O, I gripped onto the bedsheets so hard my knuckles were pale. My hair was strewn all over the pillow and tangled in a mess.

    "Keith...Ugh."

           "Swallow it __________."

    "No, it tastes too bitter."

"Well you aren't going to get any better if you keep acting like a child."

         Keith held up a spoonful of orange goop to my mouth, I turned my head away from him as he tried to give me the disgusting medication. Yes I was sick, all because I walked around barefoot on the cold floors after taking a warm bath. Smart wasn't it?

     "Who knows if that stuff is going to make me feel worse." I pushed the spoon away from my face and Keith rolled his eyes before glaring at me.

      "__________ just pinch your nose and swallow it, you won't taste anything." His voice tinged with annoyance as he pressed the spoon harder against my hand.

      "No."

           "Yes."

      "No."

             "Yes."

     "Keith Kogane, do you wish for me to die?" I asked and started to cough violently into the blankets. After the cough-attack, I gazed back up at my boyfriend who held a smug expression.

     "Well you might if you don't take this medicine." A smirk was tugging at his lips, I gasped dramatically and crossed my arms over my chest.

   "Fine... but! Only on one condition." I mustered a sweet smile, making Keith quirk a brow.

     "If I take this medicine, you kiss me. On the lips." I finished while pointing at my mouth, he scrunched up his nose and shook his head like a little kid would.

      "No, not in a millenia. First of all you're sick, and if I get sick because of you then you're gonna take care of me until I'm all better. Second of all, how do I know if you might spit the medicine at me?" He replied and I narrowed my eyes.

     "To answer your questions, I'll take care of you no problem, you and I both know that I would take better care than anyone else."-says the one who refuses to take medicine-"Secondly, I would never~." I gazed innocently at him as he let out a frustrated sigh.

      "___________ I swear, you're such a baby. The medicine isn't that bad! Can you just take it already?!" He grew impatient with every passing minute, the paladin for sure was going to lose his temper.

      "Make me." I challenged.

      "What did you say?" He asked in a low, dangerous voice.

      "Did I stutter?"

      That was the last straw.

    Keith officially lost his patience.

         Before I could even blink, Keith was on top of me, pinning my hands over my head. I squealed and thrashed about, coughing and wheezing as he held me down securely on the bed.

"Stop moving and open your mouth." He ordered and I bit my lip, he pressed the spoon against my lips. I shook my head and he growled.

              "You asked for this."

    He held both my wrists in one of his  hands while he set the spoon on the nightstand. I looked at him questioningly as he brought it under my shirt, his cold hand running over the warm skin of my stomach. He began to tickle me feverishly and I kicked and begged for mercy, tears began to form at the corners of my eyes as I held in laughter. He began to move his hand lower and lower until it was at the hem of my panties, he curled his index finger and began to lift it up. I gasped loudly.

   "KEIT- MNRPH!"

  I hadn't realized that he let go of my wrists to grab the spoonful of goo and shove it in my mouth while he distracted me. I quickly swallowed the tangy, bitter, thick liquid and cringed. He scooped up the rest of the liquid that drizzled down the side of my mouth using his finger.

     Once I was done, he crawled off of me.

       "I hate you so much." I whispered.

     "No you don't, you can thank me tomorrow when you feel better." He disappeared in the bathroom and shortly came back out holding a wet rag, slapping it on my forehead.

     "Ow! Can you be more gentle?!" I pouted and he fixed the covers that I had kicked off.

    "Maybe I will, once you start being nicer to me." He replied curtly, I rolled my eyes and sighed softly as the wet rag cooled my burning skin.