Chapter 6 - What did not happen

"Baby, I can't hold it much longer It's getting stronger and stronger"

Harley's P.O.V.

When I got up in the morning, I went to shower but noticed my mom and George were already packed and ready to leave, so I went and said goodbye to them giving a kiss to my mom and wishing both of them a nice trip.

George went to Alix's room, who by the way was still sleeping, to check on her and say goodbye before leaving. Once they left the house, Alix came out of her room, probably forgetting that she would see me.

She looked at me with sleepy eyes and waited 5 seconds for me to speak. Since I did not say a word, she was the one who spoke.

- "Ok, so this is how it's going to go. You do what you have to do and I do what I have to do, we don't talk to each other unless it's completely necessary and if you want you can have the living room and the tv, I'll just stay in my room and eat there as well. Ok?"

I just nodded sadly. So that's how it's going to be, hmm? Ok, I can't force her to talk to me so I'll play her game, I guess.

- "Hey, Alix... wait!"

Before she could go back into her room I stopped her. I might have to ignore her but I'm still going to tease her. I grabbed her hand to stop her and turned her to me and with my other hand I put a string of her hair behind her ear.

- "Do you want to buy a birthday gift for my mom with me? I mean, since both of us are not actually swimming in money right now and I want to buy her something nice, maybe we could split?" I said softly and still holding her hand.

She got noticeably flustered from the contact and removed her hand from mine.

- "Uh... G..gift, ye... yeah ok. Hmm, buy it and I'll give you half of what it cost you." She said walking faster to her room and closing the door behind her.

I smiled a bit, knowing I had that effect on her and went to take a shower. I wasn't even going to give her a reason for her to be remotely mad at me, I was just going to be so sweet that she would get frustrated cause she would have no reason to be mad.

I just went and showered with a smile on my face and planning my next move.

Alix's P.O.V.

What the fuck is she doing? Shit! I have to chill the fuck out and just try to get throught these two days. I have to avoid her like she's the fucking plague. If only this plague wasn't a sexy hazel eyed woman... who I want and have sexual fantasies with at night. Yup, I'm officially screwed.

——————————————————

When I went to leave the house I noticed I was actually late and that I was going to miss first period. Harley was playing playstation in the living room, why is she still here? I know she can get to school in like 10 minutes in her bike but she usually leaves early.

- "Hey, aren't you going to school?" I asked her.

She stopped the game she was playing looking at her watch and got up.

- "Oh shit! Yeah, I lost track of time, lucky me, I can still get there on time. How are you going to go there? You are like reeeaalllyy late, you are going to miss first period." She said grabbing her things.

- "Yeah, guess I'll take an uber." I sighed, money is not something I have much of right now.

- "You can come with me if you want to, I mean, it's faster and you don't have to spend money." She said holding her helmet and keys now.