Desperate

Last night was a waste of my energy. I was still mad at Linnie for saying such bullshit. She doesn't know how I feel!

I'm not going to use another breath about her. I'm done with her.

"Yah! What're thinking about?!" Gumi screamed.

"Sorry, babe." I said. "Thinking about the fact that some people are trash."

"Who?" "Li-- Wait, why should I tell you? You're probably secret best friends."

"Is it Linnie?" Gumi asked. I nodded. "She is trash."

I chuckled and kissed her. "She is."

~~~~~~~Linnie POV~~~~~~~

I rushed to finish my paper. The bell rang three minutes ago, and everyone left already.

My next class, or last class, was choir. I hated going from ELA to the choir room. They were basically on the opposite of the school.

I mean, why would they teach English to Korean students?

Another minute passes. Still not done. Well, two more sentences to done.

"Yah, yah!" The teacher, Mr. Oh said. "Hurry up! You'll be late."

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered. Wait, why is this so familiar?

I jabbed my pencil in my pocket and quickly stood up, slamming the complete essay on Mr. Oh's desk.

"Bye!" I screamed out of class. I turned the corner and saw Jimin against the wall with another girl.

An open door was covering their faces, so I guess they were making out.

I came closer, hoping Jimin's tongue wasn't sticking around in hers.

I froze. The late bell rang. They departed and stared at me.

"Yah, Jimin-ah~.." The girl said, seductively. She was actually really pretty. What?! What's happening?!

"Will you meet me after school?" Jimin smirked and nodded.

I chuckled. "Naughty boy." Jimin, still smirking, held my hand and lead me to the front of the school.

My dream! No no no! That means I'll have that part with Jimin!
"We're skipping the rest of the day." He said boldly.

Say something different! DON'T SAY, "Well, okay then."

I raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Well, okay then. You should've just asked me instead of forcing me."

UGH!!

Jimin laughed after me and kissed my cheek. "I will next time."

"What about that girl?" Jimin looked at me. "You're more important. More than anything."

Creepy alert. Oh my gosh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin squished me between him and the wall, but our lips never left each other. His lips were soft and squishy, the best feature for his charming face and muscular body.

Oh no. This part. I need to stop.

Jimin threw his shirt on the floor.

Well.. I'll stop him later..

He grabbed my skirt and pulled it down. I guess he expected that I had shorts, really short shorts, underneath because he moved on to my shirt. I also had an undershirt, a white tank top, under.

He smiled through our kiss and rubbed my thigh.

"I like your skin color." He said, disconnecting a bit. "It's really tan when it's hot and gets pale when it's cold."

He smashed his lips back on mine.

"If you'll stay with me, I promise not to treat you like I treat other girls."

This part. This is the part. I have to control myself right now. Linnie, the eight steps. Remember them? Jimin has nothing to do with this stage. We're still at step 3.

"Let's do it." Oh shit. What did I do?

The thought of changing my dream stuck in my head. God damn it.

"I want you, Jimin." The words slipped out of my mouth.

He smirked and kissed me one more time before standing up. He helped me up and took me into the kitchen. It was also a huge room.

"Want something to eat?" He asked. I shook my head. "Is that why you're so skinny?"

I waited for the next part. The part where he scoots closer to me. But it never happened.

"Yeah. Hehe." I said. He smiled and hugged me.

"You're so cute, jayigaa~!" He said. He dug his face into my neck.

I realized that Jimin had multiple personalities: bad boy, cute, concerned, and leader.

I loved all of them.

That one time when he kicked us out of his house.

"Wait, Linnie." Jimin said before I left. "I'm here for you whenever you need to talk."

He walked closer to me and kissed my forehead. "Whenever, where ever."

Wait what? Could it be..

Jimin was using the eight steps! The eight steps!

"Jayiga?" Jimin said. "Yeah?"

"I asked if you wanted to watch a movie." He pouted. "Were you not listening to me?"

I smiled and shook my head. "What movie?" "Whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me." He pointed to a pule of CDs.

I looked through them and came across an American movie.

"A foreign movie?" Jimin asked. I jumped at his voice right behind my ear.

"Hehe." He chuckled. "Yah~! Don't do that!" I pouted.

He chuckled again. "Put it in. Let's watch."