Chapter 10

Dedicated to nightfallqueen for the amazing cover

" I'd like to see you try. " Damon said punching Sebastian.

Sebastian gave him a punch on the jaw and from how his fists was and Damon's expression I could tell that it was pretty painful. Damon returned the punch and they just kept on doing that. They were both on the floor now Damon on top of Sebastian punching him repeatedly, they both were a sorry sight but Sebastian looked worse. Sebastian pushed Damon off him and started retaliating.

I and Sebastian guys just stood watching. I was just confused as to why they were fighting. They didn't really have a serious motive.

" I could have just killed you then. " Sebastian said punching Damon on the jaw.

" We both know you'd never make it no matter how much you try. " Damon said kicking him off.

" Don't be too sure about that. " Sebastian said smirking.

He ordered for his guards to step in and they began attacking him while Sebastian walked up to me.

" Why waste your time being with him when you can be with me. " he said tracing my jaw line.

" Get your hands off me. " I said coldly taking it out, he was totally disgusting me.

" You might want to change the way you talk to me angel. " he said smirking

" I don't think I will. " I said smirking and he raised his hands to slap me but I caught it mid air. He released his hand from my grip and held me tightly.

" You place that filthy hands of yours on her and I swear I'd kill you. " I heard Damon say as he struggled to get through them and get to me and Sebastian laughed.

" I'm right here Damon, let me see you come and get me. " he said mockingly

" He doesn't need to come. " I said breaking free from his grip and kicking him in the groin. He winced in pain moving backwards and I quickly took out a dagger I kept in my shoe.

" I'd like to see what you've got." Sebastian said with a devilish grin charging towards me.

" I'd show you " I said smirking

I dodged him as he charged towards me aiming for my stomach, I moved quickly causing him to stagger backwards. I threw the dagger to him and he wasn't quick enough to dodge it causing it to pierce into his shoulder. He winced in pain and took it out throwing it at me. I caught it mid air and he came towards me again, he caught me giving me a punch on the face and it was really painful he held me firmly as he punched me. I kept on kicking him trying to get away from him.

" Is that all you've got angel? " he asked with a devilish grin

" No " I answered slipping away from his grip and sliding under his legs slicing it as I slided. He winced in pain and I smirked.

I turned to look at Damon and he was handling himself pretty well. He had killed five of them leaving just five. One was approaching him from behind as he was strangling another and I used my powers specifically fire burning him to death watching as he screamed. I had nearly forgotten about Sebastian who now held me tightly.

" So you've got something up your sleeves. We'd see about that when I take you to Loranda" he said grinning. " I'm going to get richer than I am. "

Damon threw a dagger on his shoulder and he winced staggering back letting go of my hands. I quickly used that moment to strike using a strong wind to push him fiercely until he hit his head roughly on a tree. I threw a dagger on his stomach and walked closer to him.