Chapter 4 - An Open Book

"Ask you anything?" Jacob echoed, surprised by the offer, even if he still didn't quite trust him.

"I'm an open book," was all Spizzo had to say.

Jacob looked him over with an eyebrow raised in scepticism. He still wasn't sure he could believe Spizzo's claim that he'd be open and honest. He was known the say one thing and do another, and if Jacob were being real, there were a lot of questions he wanted the honest answer for from Spizzo, but he definitely didn't want to show his hand right away. He had to test him and see just how honest he was willing to be.

So he racked his brain, biting his lip as he thought of the perfect question for Spizzo. It came to him as he remembered a conversation in the locker room several months back, asking the other teen, "Did you really lose your virginity to Teresa Dellvecchio?"

Spizzo burst out laughing, kind of surprised by his question. He hadn't expected a question about his sex life out of the other boy, sure that there were other pressing issues that he'd wanted to know more than who he'd lost his virginity to, but he played along, telling him the truth.

"No, I didn't," he admitted. "I lost it to Cindy Warner."

To say that Jacob was blindsided by that answer would've been a complete understatement.

See, Teresa Dellvecchio and Cindy Warner were possibly the complete opposites in terms of who the boneheaded jocks wanted to bang. Teresa Dellvecchio was a total babe, with legs up to her asshole and long, beautiful bleached blonde hair that were like a siren call to the neanderthals on the soccer team, whereas Cindy was a slightly overweight girl who played the tuba in the school orchestra, and was teased just as mercilessly as Jacob was.

"How...how...how did that even happen?" Jacob asked, not sure what to think with this new information.

"Well, it was her 15th birthday party," Spizzo began. "My parents made me go 'cause they're good friends with the Warners, tennis partners at the country club, I think. Anyway, I had to stay the night. My parents were out of town that weekend for some couples getaway and Mrs Warner had offered to keep an eye on me for them. I would've much preferred being back here by myself but apparently 15 year old me couldn't be trusted, so I spent the night in the spare room, trying to get comfy on their crappy air mattress."

"It was about 2am when she snuck in, just straight in next to me under the blankets," he continued to recount. "She put the moves on me, y'know, touching me and trying to kiss me. And like, I didn't have any feelings for her, she kinda grosses me out, but she was offering exactly what my horny 15 year old self wanted."

"That's...so gross," was all that Jacob could think to say, not sure if we wanted the mental imagery of those two going at it on an air mattress. "Why did you tell your friends you slept with Teresa when you already slept with Cindy like, 2 years ago?"

"Be real, Skidmark, do you really think I'd tell the guys I slept with Cindy Warner?" Spizzo retorted, looking at Jacob as if he were the world's biggest idiot. "Besides, Teresa and I did pretty much everything besides fuck, so that's close enough, and better than any of those guys will ever do."

Jacob stared at him with a look of utter disdain, saying, "You're a vile human being."

"Thanks," Spizzo replied, a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I don't think I wanna hear any more of your truths if they're all going to be like that," Jacob announced, shaking his head as he drank the last few mouthfuls of beer.

"Oh Skidders, I don't believe that for a second," the other teen said, the cheeky glint showing up once again in his eyes. "I know there are questions you wanted answers to more than who I lost my virginity to, we still have so much left to get through."

"I guess it's my turn then," Jacob said, deciding not to acknowledge what Spizzo had just said. That was a whole can of worms that he'd need to get a whole lot more drunk for before opening.

"Great," Spizzo smiled. "Truth or dare?"