아홉

"O-oh, sorry for waking you up" jisoo was surprised for jennie's sudden move. "No, it's alright. I was literally awake all this time, can I sleep to your room now? It's itchy here" jennie chuckled.

"Okay" jennie got up and dashed to jisoo's room. "This kid" jisoo just sighed. "Ya! Stop jumping on my bed!" Jisoo can hear jennie jumping at her bed.

Jisoo ran to her to her room and saw jennie jumping like a 7 year old kid. "I told you to get down Jennie!" Jennie got down.

"You old." Jisoo just shook her head. "Jisoo, do you have some extra pajamas?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo got some pajamas and tossed it to jennie. "Good thing I'm a good catcher, I can catch anything that falls" jennie smirked.

Catch my heart then. Jisoo mumbled. "Of course i'll catch your heart" jennie grinned. Jisoo can feel her checks burning.

"Turn around, I don't wanna see you staring at my body mouth wide open" jennie smirked.

"Oh shut up, I can stare at you whenever I want, I want to do it right" jisoo sat at her bed smirking.

"I'll turn around" jennie said and started stripping. Taking off her shirt that smelled alcohol with her bra.

Jisoo gulps just by seeing jennie's breasts cheeks. "Pervert" jennie chuckled. Jennie wore the shirt and started doing the bottom.

Jennie struggled taking off her pants but she managed to do it alone. Jennie's glory buns were now exposed in front of jisoo.

"Your ass is now exposed, is it waving to me?" Jisoo asked innocently. "Hajima jisoo" jennie laughed

Jennie pulled the bottom part and sat beside jisoo. "Jisoo, do you hate me? Why did you tell me that you don't need me anymore? And why did you said I was a liar like jinyoung? Don't you like me?" Jennie's voice was cracking.

The awkward tension was filling the room. "Are you really that dumb jennie?" Jisoo took a deep breath and started explaining.

"Sorry for telling you a liar like jinyoung. I need you okay? I was just carried by the emotion. I don't hate you. And I don't like you… I really dont." Jisoo explained.

After hearing that,jennie felt her tears flowing down. "Of course, you're kim jisoo, you're perfect, a goddess. And me? Just a piece of tra-" jennie didn't finished what she is saying because jisoo started talking again.

"I don't like you…Cause I love you" jennie felt her heart beating fast. "But you sa-" jennie felt jisoo's lip on her.

"Are you really that dumb baby? Do you think what we are doing is just about friendship? We do somethings further than that" jisoo smirked

"I'm the daddy, stop smirking" jisoo still keeps smirking. "Kim jisoo, I told you about stop smirking right? Do you know what your punishment is?" Jisoo clapped just by hearing the word punishment

"I totally salute you, I just confessed and something would happen already? Oh Daebak!" Jisoo chuckled

"So jisoo, are we now official?" Jennie asked nervously. "No. Courting is not my style, do you?" Jennie understands jisoo about keeping things slow.

"If you say so. From this day, me, Kim Jennie will start courting Kim Jisoo even if our feelings were mutual all this time"  Jennie pledged.

Jisoo laughed by how jennie acted. "Wait for my yes then Jendeuki" jisoo winked at jennie.

Jennie yawned. "Let's sleep, you look tired" jisoo assisted jennie to lay down. "Of course I'm tired, many things happened" jennie pat the bed for jisoo to sleep beside her.

Jennie snuggled her face to the olders neck. "You smell nice" jennie said still snuggling. "Of course, I'm Kim Jisoo, I'm Perfect" jisoo emphasize the word perfect.

"Yeah, perfect for me" jennie chuckled. Jisoo felt jennie's eyes staring to her. "Aigoo, why are you blushing? You need to get used to it because cheesy Jendeuki will now come"
Jennie said

"Let's sleep. Goodnight,sweetdreams" jisoo turned behind. Jennie lowered her body and hugged jisoo by the waist. "Jichu, do you want this to be our sex position? I'll use a strap" jennie joked

"S-sure" jisoo sturred. "Oh my god. Goodnight, i love youu" jennie said and just cuddled jisoo's waist.

----------------------------
2K? AYEEEE, IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. VERY SORRYYYY. THANKS FOR THE 2K THO. KAMSAAAAAAA♥