Chapter 11

Dedicated to @Witto150

I walked up the stairs to the room. I was totally angry and decided to sleep it off. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get food to eat considering I had hurt his Cici. I really didn't like her because she was with him and I knew he liked her more than he supposedly liked me but her being manipulative, that's just the worst, I hated her now. I don't even get what Damon sees in her anyway. Yeah she's pretty and all but she certainly wasn't an innocent angel.

I laid on the bed trying to take my mind off them by thinking of our journey tomorrow. I knew it wasn't going to be easy at all waking into the vampires territory without being killed but we had to find a way somehow. I sighed loudly turning to look at the pillow. Sometimes I wished I was a non living thing and couldn't feel any emotional or physical thing at all then all these wouldn't even have an effect on me.

The door opened to reveal a girl not less than twelve. She walked in carrying a tray of food and I was so happy. Thank God he decided not to starve me cause I don't think I would have survived another day.

" I'd just leave your food here ma'am. " she said going to put it on the table and I noticed that her legs were shaking. I still don't get what I did to them that made them afraid of me.

Before she could place the food on the table her legs gave out and the tray fell off her hands causing the plates to break and the food to go to waste. I was pretty mad, only god knew if he'd give me food after this.

" I'm so sorry." she said picking it up

" Go get something to take it out. You'd hurt yourself ." I said and she just nodded but still continued anyway and Damon walked in.

" What's going on here? " he asked

" I mistakenly broke the plate Sir, I'm clearing it out. "

" Don't you know better than not to use your hands, go get something to take it out. " he said and she hurried out.

" You're tired being with your sweetheart, what do you want? " I asked coldly

" If you're mad at me leave Cici out of this. I won't tolerate you hurting her next time. "

" And which part of I wasn't the one that did it don't you understand?"

" I don't want to hear anything okay. " he said

" Fine, don't listen because your girl is so innocent, the perfect Luna, your sweetheart. " I said mockingly.

" That's enough. " he shouted and there was something about the way he said it that made me shut up and also because I had nothing to say and wanted to give him the silent treatment.

" Why exactly did you do it? " he asked and I ignored him getting comfortable in the bed and pulling the covers over my body.

" If you're jealous about me being with her your little stunt wouldn't help that."

" Jealous?" I asked laughing.
" oh please, if anything I'm disgusted and you could be with whoever you want, I don't give a damn Damon Salvatore, I don't give a damn about you or your stupid sweetheart. But don't you think your standards are quite low? For someone who's gonna be your mate she's quite dumb. She's scared and probably has a lot of insecurities, she couldn't even hold a knife properly to attack me and that's why she got herself injured . If she can't protect herself how then can she protect you or the pack? "

" That's none of your business. You're just saying that because you want me and you think you'd make a better Luna than her" he said and I scoffed

" I don't want you Damon, I told you I can do without you and I don't think I can make a better Luna than her I know so but too bad I'm not interested in you or your pack. I've got better things to think of you know and you're not even in the list and never will be. " I said and he just laughed.

" You won't be saying that in the future. " he said with a smirk.

I didn't know what to reply with that'd sting and was glad when the girl walked in with my food and walked out immediately.

"Don't you have alpha duties to attend to? " I asked when he was still standing.

" You're still leaving tomorrow?" he asked

" Yeah, I'm going away from you never to see you again. I'm so happy. " I said smiling

" The feeling's mutual, I can't wait for you to be out of the way." he said smirking

" Now that's all said, kindly leave. " I said and he scoffed

" I'm leaving now not because you are asking me to but because I have better things to do. " he said leaving

" Yeah right. Out Damon. " I said and he just rolled his eyes as he slammed the door.

Finally I get to eat, the food consisted of pasta, chocolate cake and orange juice. I ravished the dinner with a smile. After I finished eating someone came to take the plates out while I went to the other room in search of the guys.

I opened the door to see them arguing about something and they immediately kept quiet when I entered.

" What's up? " I asked looking at them suspiciously

" Nothing. " they both answered with a glum look and I just decided to let it go for now

" So we're still leaving tomorrow? " Jonathan asked and I answered in the affirmative. " Now that I think about it we could stay here, the trip would be far too dangerous. "

" Yeah, we just have to and then looking for a good witch that'd help with the protection spell that's hard and we don't know when next... " before he completed his statement I was thrown to a wall hitting my head furiously on it causing me to scream.

" She's on it. " Jonathan said while Sam came to meet me holding me down but it didn't last long cause the next minute I was thrown to another wall hanging my head on it and I screamed in pain.

I thought it was just going to be that but what came next was worse. I felt like I was stabbed with a knife repeatedly on every part of my body causing me to scream in agony. This was far worse than the first one and I just kept screaming, compared to this the first one was nothing.

Hi lovely readers,

Thanks for reading this chapter of the book and giving running a chance. Please keep on reading and don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter. Thanks a lot