Homunculus!Greed x Spy!Reader Pt. 2

"Remember the plan and nothing but the plan." You said as you turn towards Greed in the driver's seat.

"What was the plan again?" Greed asked, looking at you. "Sorry I was staring at the woman with the nice ass."

"You're disgusting." You sighed. "The pLaN," you said in an over exaggerating the word. "is that I get Mr. Hotshot to talk, and you stay here in case things go south. You know, as the BACKUP."

"Wait I got lost when you said 'Mr. Hotshot' even though I'm sitting right here."

"Oh my God you're impossible." You sighed heavily and got out of the car. "I'll be back soon."

"Hey, that's not good enough!" Greed yelled after you. "You need to be back in 20 minutes! THAT'S the plan!"

"Stop acting like you actually matter here." You said bluntly before slamming the door shut.

~~~~~

After 19 minutes, you slammed the front door open and ran to the car, seeing Greed in the driver's seat. You run and hop into the passengers side.

"Drive!" You shouted, military officers coming out the door as well.

"Nuh uh." Greed said, lighting a cigarette.

"What do you mean, 'Nuh uh'!? Fucking drive, Greed!"

"It's only been 19 minutes." Greed said, taking a single puff before tossing the stick out the window. "19 minutes wasn't the plan."

"Fucking hell Greed!" You shouted, kicking the man next to you.

The officers began shooting at the car, all the while Greed was calmly staring at his wrist as if there were a watch there. "5."

"Greed."

"4."

"Greed."

"3."

"Greed!"

"2."

"GREED!"

"And 1."

Greed grinned as soon as the clock ticked, flooring it. The bullets seemed to completely unharm the car as the two drove away.

"So what did you get off 'the man'?" He asked as he drifted around a corner.

"The boys live in Resembool." You reply, holding on to the car door for dear life. "With their granny and childhood friend Winry." You spat the last part out.

"What's wrong with Winry?" Greed asked as he sped through the town, on towards the country side, swirving around cars.

"I hate her." You said simply. "She annoyed me so much when we were little."

"Boo hoo." Greed replied sarcastically. "I've been through worse than just annoyed fuck tards."

"But annoying fuck tards are part of your daily routine." You glared at him. "WHY ARE YOU DRIVING SO FAST?" You said in an over exaggerated voice.

"I have the right to." Greed turned towards you with a grin, not paying attention to the road, which practically gave you a heart attack. "Because I'm the backup."

~~~~~~~

The car was parked on the side of the road a couple yards from a small house. It was almost midnight, and there was a storm tonight. You and Greed were sitting, watching the house for any signs of the brothers.

"Rain is definitely the best." You sighed as you stared out the windshield. "I love not being able to see anything."

"You complain more than I do." Greed sighed. "Shocking."

"Shut it." You glared, half tempted to punch him. You decided against it.

He looked at you with a grin. "You're adorable when you're angry."

"Shut it." You repeated, closing your eyes and leaning your head against the window.

"Don't go to sleep." Greed said, throwing a pen at you.

"I'll do what I want." You defended, throwing the pen back. It barely missed his face.

"So you're trying to kill me now? Is that what's going on here?" He said in a painfully fake angry voice, reaching over and grabbing your sides.

You began laughing, trying to fight him off. "G-Greed, stop it!" You shouted, extremely ticklish there.

Greed started laughing as well, tickling you even harder.

Eventually he stopped, letting you catch your breath. "You're such an ass." You laughed slightly, taking your shoe off and throwing it at him.

"What'd I do?" He asked innocently, rolling the window down and throwing the shoe out.

"Greed!" You shouted, leaning over him so you could reach out the window. However, despite your best attempts, you could not reach the valued item.

"Fuck." You said, defeated. You got your body back in the car and slumped against the seat, arms crossed. "Good job."

"Thank you." Greed smiled, pretending to take a bow.

"Now you have to let me throw your shoe out the window. It's only fair." You said, holding your hand out expectantly.

"Okay." He shrugged and leaned down, taking the shoe off and handing it to you.

"Wait, seriously?" You asked dumbfounded, not actually expecting him to let you do it.

"You wanted to, didn't you?" He asked, a smug grin on his face.

You rolled your window down, took Greed's shoe, and stared him in the eye as you tossed it out.

"You're staring at me like you're expecting me to change my mind." He chuckled. "Now roll up your window. You're getting wet."

You rolled your eyes and rolled up your window. Neither of you spoke after that, just watched the rain patter against the windshield.

"Why are you so much cooler when we're alone?" You asked, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" Greed answered your question with a question, looking at you.

"Well, when we're with everyone else you're all quiet and cocky and Mr. Big Bad Greed, but when we're alone you're just a lil softy." You smiled the last part, hoping he wasn't planning on jumping you.

He snickered before replying with, "Because you're cuter when you're not with other people."

"So are you." You smiled slightly, your face turning a deep shade of red after you realized what you said.

"You're also cuter when you're embarrassed." Greed chuckled at you, leaning over quickly and smashing his lips against yours.

Before you could register what was happening, you were already kissing back, not caring at this point.

After a few seconds Greed pulled back, grinning widely as he rested his forehead against yours.

"I love you, [Y/n]."

_________

So Greed is pretty OOC in this one, but that's strictly for the sake of the one shot.

Also guys, this book now has 90k reads!! I'd like to thank you all so much for reading my book, and if it gets to 100k, I'll do a special one shot for you guys! Thank you again!