Chapter 56 : SHATTERED

" There are Times in Life When Things Don't Happen How You Wanted Them To.

It feels like everything is Shattered.
Life's Messed Up.

Whenever you feel like that, close your eyes and have Faith.

Have Faith On That Superpower, All Pieces Will Eventually Fall In Place.

Just Believe In Yourself & Your Love. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

It's been 3 days since we are back from our week long vacation. I still haven't gathered the guts to tell Ahana about the minor complications in her pregnancy. I didn't want to ruin our sweet time. We were doing good, rather amazing and we were so in Love.

I saw Ahana sleeping peacefully beside me. I wasn't able to sleep since that thought was constantly hammering my brain. Ahana's hands were on my stomach and she's clutching me tightly. It felt complete beside her.

It's already 8 on the clock and my sleepy head shows no sign of waking up. I'm definitely sure that pregnancy hormones are making her so sleepy. Her cheeks are also very chubby now. I can kiss her all day. She looks so red and cute and I can't stop looking at her. I smiled at myself.

Finland was the best one. I wanted to tell her that night itself about the complications Mrs. Bhatt mentioned but I didn't want to ruin that beautiful smile, those lovely dimples.

Arrghhh.... I just can't...

I was lying with those things in my head. Ahana was still clutching me tightly, as her head was on my chest. I don't want to her to let go the hold. Just then my cell was vibrating.

It was Mrs. Bhatt. I carefully placed Ahana's head on the pillow and taking my cell, I went to the balcony. I closed it so that my voice doesn't disturb her.

" Morning, Mrs. Bhatt..."

" Morning, Ansh. I was trying to reach you a few days back but I think you were still on your vacation." She said.

" Yeah!! We returned 3 days back. I was going to call you. Are the reports ready?" I asked. My heart was already beating fast.

" Yup! I had the reports in 2 days and I was trying to call you since then. Never mind. I want to meet both of you today itself. At around 4 pm. Is it fine? "

" Doc-Doctor.... Is everything all right? " I queried Coz her tone didn't sound right.

" I won't beat around the bush Ansh. But both of you need to take a very important call. Please be on time." She said hanging up.

I moved my hand through my hair. The tension was already building in me. I didn't yet inform Ahana about the issues she might face. I don't know how will she react.

" Ansh! Ansh! Are you there? " I heard her call.

At once wiping my sweat I went inside the room.

" Morning!! Sleepy Head..." I said, putting up a smiling.

" Ansh! When are you stopping to call me that. From our very first day together, in that flight to Switzerland you have been doing this. " She said, sitting upright on the bed, tying her hair up.

Her cute baby bump had grown a lot. I sat beside her and tucked her remaining fallen hair behind.

" You remember? " Is all I could ask.

" Of course, do you think that I have such a short term memory? " I chucked as she said that.

" Aahaa!! I don't think so. Coz I know Ahana Riachand never forgets a thing. Never... And I am Never Stopping to do that, Sleepy Head..." I kissed her.