* Chapter 21.6 - Emerald City Ball Ⅵ

The gods begin to gather in the godly courts as do their envoy's. A couple even stops on route to select a new envoy. From the Chaos Faction, a goddess with sleek black-hair darts through the stars. Her skin is pale as her dark violet dress flutters like wisps of smoke around her. The goddess pauses and sets her glowing amber gaze on the world below.

Through her eyes, Eris, the Goddess of Strife sees a beautiful maiden with golden hair being carried away by two young men who are madly in love with her. Smiling Eris glances down at her hand as smoke forms to form a perfectly golden apple. With casual ease, she purposefully drops the golden apple into the mortal world belong.

The two young men leave the young innocent beauty alone as a golden apple gently lands on the bed next to her. Mary feels something touch her face as she hastily awakens and sits up. Glancing around Mary remembers her dream of the future. Very rarely did her ability allow her to see more than a minute or two into the future at a time. But occasionally grand visions of the future would be bestowed upon her. However, this time around the vision of the future was very different to the previous visions she had seen before.

Moving across the bed, Mary feels something roll across the bed to touch her hand. Mary glances down at a perfectly golden apple. The golden apple is smooth and cool with a wondrous scent. Unconsciously Mary's hand becomes wrapped around the golden apple as a soft voice hisses to her, "Poor, poor child."

Mary flinches and glances around for the owner of the silky voice, but finds no one.

"Oh, don't be alarmed, I'm merely trying to help," the owner of the voice crooned.

"Who are you?" Mary timidly asked.

"A friend, if you will," the voice murmured.

"Yes, but what do you want with me?"

"Nothing much my dear, but just a little thing. Please become my envoy and in exchange, I shall grant you, your hearts deepest desires?"

"You can grant all of my desires?" Mary incredulously asked.

"Yes, my dear. Everything you have ever wanted, why I can give you the man of your dreams, revenge on that foolish woman and all the power and riches your heart has ever crave. And if that is not enough, I can give you even more."

"You don't want my soul in exchange, do you?" Mary suspiciously asked.

"No, no, nothing so vile as that. No, in exchange for becoming my envoy in the Champion Courts you shall gain untold power."

Mary is quiet for a moment, before remembering her present future. Glancing at the golden apple with cold eyes, Mary flatly replies, "What do I have to do?"

"Just take a bite of the apple, my dear, that's all."

Mary's hand tightens around the golden apple as she slowly brings the golden apple to her lips. Mary opens her rosebud pink lips and bites in the apple, before slowly swallowing. A bright glow surrounds Mary as she drops the apple onto the floor and falls back onto the bed. Chocking, Mary holds her throat and tries to breathe but is unable to as everything goes black.

Eris grins with true joy at the sight below. Oh, what fun she would have with the girl that so largely resembled the golden apple of old. And look what that had started, not just a war for Troy, but the very gods! Yes, it was going to be so much fun. And with a large grin, Eris reaches over and takes her envoy from the mortal realm, before vanishing into wisps of smoke and returning to the Godly realms.

The golden apple left behind innocently gleams as two young men return. The young men panickily call out to her and search for Mary Sue to no avail. The young men rush out and immediately call their personal guards and contacts to search for Mary Sue. In the dead of the night, a desperate search party was formed to search for Mary Sue. All the while, the bitten golden apple innocently waits on the bed for their return.