19.

Italics- Aspen
Bold- Kenneth

"I have a theory."

"Theory on what?"

"On why you decided to meet me suddenly."

"Okay shoot."

"Man, you must really have lots of time on your hands huh?"

"Well I don't have work today so I decided to binge watch some shows. Tell me your theory."

"Okay so you came to know who I was through some friends and realised just how hot I was so you decided to come meet me. I'm upset that it wasn't a surprise for you though."

"Really Kenneth? Really? Stop laughing now."

"Haha. Okay on a serious note, you did realize who I was right?"

"Well when I saw you, yeah. I just didn't know before."

"So you were surprised."

"Yeah I was."

"..."

"..."

"Are you really going to binge watch?"

"I am planning to."

"Well don't."

"And....why?"

"Because I want to meet you right now."

Aspen opened her mouth to reply but stopped when she realised what Kenneth had actually said.

When they had met suddenly at the park three nights ago, it was awkward after the hug. They sat down in silence as they watched the stars but they were in peace and none wanted to break it. They only talked when he dropped her off to her house even though she declined. It was sweet.

He wanted to meet again but Aspen didn't know if she was ready to face him again. And now that she saw him and realised her feelings had just grown, she felt more nervous with even the thought of meeting him.

"So?"

"Uh...."

"You can't deny."

"Why?"

"Because I'm right outside your house and it would be rude to chase me away now."

Aspen could feel the grin on Kenneth's face when he said that. He was outside her house right now? She disconnected the call and ran towards her door and opened it to find Kenneth grinning down at her. Her eyes went adorably which made Kenneth smile the more. She was too cute.

"W-What are you doing here?" Aspen asked, nervousness building up inside her.

"I came to see you. I missed you. Won't you let me inside?"

Aspen blinked and then slowly made way for him to enter. She didn't believe yet that the Kenneth Jones was inside her house right now.

"Cute pajamas by the way." Kenneth winked as he happily walked past her.

Aspen felt her cheeks flare up at the mention of her batman pajamas and then closed the door, following Kenneth into the house.

She didn't want to think what was going to happen now.