as they freak out

4:32pm

Mina's POV

Me: "Hey Hoseok." After a while of enjoying the comfortable silence we had while sitting at the bus stop watching the cars and people passing by, I decided to start another conversation. "About the next stop for today...I wanted to go the bowling centre but-" I sigh at my planning abilities, "wouldn't it be more fun if we were more people to compete against one another?"

I timidly raise my head to look at him, since I just kind of suggested to end our sole togetherness. Uh oh. I mean... I'm curious about what he told the others about me and wanted to see what they are like, but I think it was rude, considering this is actually a date.

Me: "Ah, but - we also can do that on another day. I just wanted to suggest something fun since you already set the bar very high on Monday." I smile at him, slightly apologising for my suggestion.

JHope: "Ah!- Actually..." His face wears an expression that looks like he came up with something. "I have a better Idea. But we will need to give them some time to prepare." He smiles as he takes out his phone and starts typing.

Me: "Huh? What are you talking about?" Something better than bowling or being just by us two?

JHope: "Well...you already know the game." He cheekily winks at me. "I'm not telling!" The grumpy look I then gave him must have been hilarious to watch since he broke into laughter. Blah blah blah, always making secrets. I roll my eyes before giggling at him having fun with me.

I clap my hands together.

Me: "Aaaaaaaalright then! Let's go shopping in the city to kill some time." I jump up as I see the next bus making a turn in our direction. "Hani said I should get some nicer clothes, because she 'could not work' with what I have in my 'wardrobe'." I mark the quotations with my hands.

JHope: "I'd love to go shopping with you! But first: two things. One, I will pay for your outfit, for us to be even about the gloves." He raises a brow as he looks at me. He was like saying 'you know it's only fair, so don't even think about complaining'. Okaaaaaay. I drop my shoulders in defeat before we got on the bus. Luckily we got to sit together.

JHope: "Secondly, I like your style. And not to sound rude, but why would she complain about what you're wearing?"

I'm blushing at the explanation.

Me: "Uh...to- to be honest I asked her to help me pick some clothes for Monday... I- uhm, everything was her choice except for the beanie and the shoes." More blushing. Help. "I just could not bring myself to wear high heels." A wry smile appears on my face.

JHope: "You see? That's what I like about you. You're just...yourself and don't try to impress me above all matters, even though you're part of ARMY." He takes my hand, calming the redness in my face. "Besides, I hate high heels." Thank god.

6:13pm

JHope's POV

I earlier texted Namjoon about bringing Mina to our dorms to hold the little party we talked about and that I plan to show up at about 7:30pm. They will have enough time to do what ever they plan to. I also advised him that it's supposed to be a surprise for Mina and that the guys – especially our Maknae line - mustn't tell her. Yup, Jimin, Kookie, Tae, I was talking about you.

The couch in front of the dressing room in Mina's last shop of choice was so comfortable to sit on. I was almost disappointed as I notice she stepped out to present her white, a bit oversized baseball shirt and dark red ripped jeans. Did I just say disappointed?

Mina: "I just love the colour of this jeans. What do you think? Too much?" Definitely not.

Me: "Hmmm... can you turn?" I got up as she turns and throws her hands up like saying 'tadaaa'. I smirk. What a nice view. "Perfect." Another little perk of her not being Korean.

Mina: "Jinjja?! Finding pants that fit me here is sooo hard! I actually think I got them from the menswear section." She giggles as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Me: "Believe me, there is no way they are not made for you." I slap her bum. Hehe. That sounded firmly. Ohhh now she's blushing! How cute. I cheekily tilt my head. "Do you need something else?"

Mina: "Hey you! Keep your hands to yourself!" She heavily waves off my question right after. "I just want the jeans and the shirt. I already can hear Hani complaining about my choice!" Even though Mina was smiling I can tell something was wrong. I knew why.

Me: "Come on, I saw you looking at it like it was a baby dog."

Mina: "I have nooooo clue what you're talking about! Nope." As she turns away, she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

I step up to her and lift her chin to make her face me.

Me: "Don't lie to me." Her cheeks turned pink for me to watch. Cuteeee~

Mina: "Ah- uhm. Okay..." She avoids my eyes but doesn't move away as I observe her struggling with words. "To be fully honest-, that red coat over there is nice. But- it's too expensive!" She shakes her head before pointing a finger at my face. "I know what you're thinking! Don't you dare paying for it! I will be mad."

Me: "Oh noooo~ spare me!" I smirk at her before she gave me a grumpy look and disappears in the fitting room again. However, I might need a Christmas present.

It's funny though. The longer I spend time with her, the more I want to be with her. It's like an obsession. I want to see her first in new clothes, I want to be the only one whose jokes she laughs about and I want to be the one she grumpily looks at. Should I really take her to meet the others today?

Thinking of it...it's been ages since I looked at my phone.
32 new messages. What the...?

Some examples:

16:46 ITSTAETIME

Hobi-Hyung! You're bringing Mina? OMG! What should I wear! What does she like?

Heeeeeeeeelp! Answer me, Hobiiiii >.<

16:47 ChocoKookie

I bought chips and popcorn! We can also watch a movie! And I fully charged the microphones! We can sing if she likes to! Or not! I don't mind! I'm just happy you introduce us to her!

17:10 Unbeliebubble

Hey Hoseok, I forgot to ask if Mina is vegetarian or allergic to specific things. I bought ingredients for a few different dishes, just in case.

Do you also want dessert? I got something for that as well.

17:43 pocket_monster

Taehyung is asking me for fashion tips and Jimin is dancing all the time. I hope She is ready for so much hype. You should prepare her ^-^

18:04 PowerMochi

Hyung! I have a new choreography idea!

When are you coming?

I want to show you

Mina can dance with us as well

I should help Jin

I'm so excited!

I hope I won't get shy.

Okay bye! <3

Oh, that was a rhyme

I can tell Yoongi~

18:06 AgstD

These guys are freaking me out. Hurry the flip up.

I sigh... There's no way I can NOT bring her today since I promised. This will be an interesting evening.

Wait. When should I take her home then?!