Trial one - dragons

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
While back at the castle the annoying trio were angry and scared of Hadrian at the same time the look in his eyes made them scared and they could have sworn that they saw his eyes flash a glowing blood red. But maybe they were hallucinating.

Now

The next morning when Hadrian woke up he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He looked to his side and saw the sleeping face of Draco and smiled before snuggling into him and falling back asleep.

A few hours later Draco woke up and tried to move to find out he couldn't he then heard light giggling coming from the door and saw a flash go off so he looked in the direction that they came from and glared when he saw his mother holding a camera and his aunt Bella smirking at him. He tried to get up only to remember that he couldn't move when he looked down to see what was restricting his movements he noticed ahead a jet black hair using his chest as a pillow and blushed a bright red in embarrassment and heard sniggering coming from the door and noticed that his father and uncles had joined the two women and were smirking at him. He stuck his tongue out at them before deciding to go back to sleep.

It was at that moment that Sirius walked over to the two teens and ripped the blankets off of the bed effectively waking Hadrian. However everyone now noticed that Draco was now taking extremely fast but cautious steps back, and they looked at him with raised eyebrows and Draco gulped and said: "he really loathes being woken up early on a Saturday morning, it was nice knowing you uncle Sirius" before running out of the door with a look of fear crossing his face.
The adults all raised an eyebrow at the blond-haired teen before feeling a dark cold and deadly aura fill the room they turned around to see Hadrian stood on the floor next to the bed with his head hung low with his eyes hidden from view.

He opened his mouth to speak and spoke with so much acid in his voice "you...woke...me...up...I will fucking kill you" he looked up instantly and everyone rushed out the door and into hiding. Hadrian looked at the door they all left out of and raised an eyebrow before picking up the blanket that Sirius dropped on his way out of the door and waved his hand as the door closed and locked. He then climbed back into bed and went back to sleep.

After about three hours later all the adults and Draco were now in the dining room when Hadrian woke up properly, he looked around the room and then remembered that Draco ran out scared when his demonic side appeared, he smirked and decided to mess with them. When he walked over to the closet he picked out a pair of black skinny leather pants with chains attached at the side, a skin-tight black tank top and a black leather jacket and a pair of black trainers, before changing into them and going towards the mirror.

When he looked at his face he noticed that his eyes had gone back to being Heterochromatic, so he willed his demonic creature up and his eyes glowed a dark Blood Red he smirked at then brushed his hair and teeth and washed his face before unlocking the bedroom door and walking out the door downstairs.

He could hear the sound of people talking and smirked darkly before making sure that his footsteps were loud for them to hear. After the first few steps, he heard all the talking disappear and his smirk widened, as he reached the door he pushed it open with such a force that it was almost ripped off its hinges. Everyone looked at the door with widened eyes and noticed that Hadrian was stood there. They then noticed what he was wearing and Remus smacked Sirius over the back of the head and said: "you had to convert him into wearing your style of clothing didn't you?" Sirius smirked and said "but of course, after all, you aren't a member of the black family if you don't wear at least a little bit of leather" Remus looked at Narcissa and Bellatrix whom casually looked away whistling innocently.