chapter 31

"Baby"I heard gab groaned as I moved closer to him.I push my body fully on his chest and was about to put my leg up on his when I felt an aching feeling hit me.suddenly my whole body felt like I just gave every single muscle in my body a full workout.

I felt gab grab my hip softly before it slid down to put my leg on his,I quietly groan out in pain from the movement.I could hardly remember the last time I had even felt like this,"I hope I didn't break you like the last time"

I kept my eyes closed as I remembered bits and pieces of the last time that we had sex not just for pleasure but to comfort each other fully like to make us only think about one another and not anything going on in our lives.I smile a bit about the fact that he remembered just how sore he made me that day,to the point where I just couldn't move the whole day.

"Bet your hips hurt more than mine"I state softly as I opened my eyes to look into those beautiful blue pools.he let out a small chuckle before planting a kiss on my lips.he made sure that my lips stayed planted on his as he got between my legs,which made me almost scream as he separated them.

The sorest part of my body screamer out at me as he placed himself there,"gab...please don't move"

"Sorry I couldn't help myself"

I rolled my eyes before I looked over to left to see something by the door,a dark shadow figure just looking in on us with the creepiest smile ever.their eyes were like voids of nothingness almost like their soul had been snatched away.

"Pat get the fuck away my door"gab shouted at the door to which the figure only smiled more.getting as honest as I could I was beyond terrified like past im about to shit my pants.this person was not only scary looking but on the tall side which made me a lot more intimidated.

I felt gab get up not caring if the man could see everything and closed the door,he looked the door before coming back over to me.

"We should head down before he picks the lock"gab said like it was nothing at all.

I tried to shake it off but that man would be my nightmares for the rest of my life im sure of it.I move myself in a sitting position which was maybe very close to what I felt after I had zack. "I hate you"I stated as I planted my feet on the floor.

"Not even close to what you said last night"he said as he lifted me up and towards the shower.

Timeskip
My body felt a bit better after that warm shower but my muscles still felt sore.I dried off and made my way towards my dresser and grabbed simple white T and some gym shorts.as I pulled my shirt over my head I felt a hand slid up my side,"I just want to cuddle"

Me too but we have people waiting and they possibly could be here to help me with my parents.I let gab hold me as is put my clothes on then waited for him to finally stop trying to kiss me and put on his clothes.

As soon as we walked out the room I felt so cold like someone left the door open all night,it made me want to go back in the room and change into something warmer.I walked down the stairs to see many people which was odd because last time I checked it was only one a very creepy one.

"Hi"I said to everyone who I had met yesterday,to which I got a small wave from most but then I looked over and saw the creepy person staring at me.I leaned my body into gab as me and this man made eye contact,he had very ...pale skin almost snow white with really dark brown eyes his hair was jet black.

He was slim but tall almost like that one thing....slenderman or jack from the night before Christmas.

I felt a hand wrap around me before I was completely lifted off the ground,"pat why are you here and you too dante "

When I snapped away from the man's creepy almost black eyes I was in gab's lap with my head on his shoulder.

"We are here because you asked for a new bodyguard"

"A meaning one why are you both here"gab said as he put his chin on the top of my head.

"Our employer thought it would be best if he sent two because it seems like you are protecting something very important "dante said as he looked directly at me.I turn my head around to see jack and Emily going through hundreds of files like the flash...well slower but still fast.

I tuned out whatever gab was saying and just looked at how these two work they were separating things into three piles probably files about me then files with something that mentioned me than things that had nothing to do with me.

"Ok"Emily said as she finished her whole stack then went to looking right at me and gab.

"How much did you find"I asked softly as I leaned closer to them .

"I found papers from 10th grade up to the wedding"

So tenth grade when I met gab and up to when we got married.so they found three years of my life,it was very helpful honestly.

"And you jack"I asked.

"I found everything that lead up to the divorce and man gab why did you document so much of her life"

"Because she was and is my life"he said as he pulled me in close so that my side was pressed completely against his.I pecked his check before thinking that I need to start doing that for zack just in case.

--------------------------------------
Can I just say that I never planned out this story like it was legit just something I wanted to try so if some parts don't add up please just go with it because now that mafia is in it its become very unpredictable. So basically what im trying to say is that everything about this story is out of my element and I don't like planning.