64: 💎First Kiss(Yuri X Reader)💍

First Kiss

Yuri X Reader

First Kiss. First Confession.

You continually change the TV channel in boredom as if nothing in the TV can boost  your mood  up . Today is such a  hectic  day for you. It feels like  everything is going wrong from this morning.  Not  even a single thing makes you happy today.  Except…  yes,  except  a text message you just got an hour ago. You take a look once again on your phone screen.

Yuri is coming here.

It’s been like five months since you close to him – as friends . He already took you to meet the rest of others skaters and they like to tease both of you but still , no words from him. He just laugh and smile everytime the members jokingly treat both of you as a couple. You don’t want to bother  much  about it too. Being like this is comfortable  enough  for you.  Though  there are times you think it’s time for both of you to move into a  further  relationship.  But… does he ever feel the same?

He lets out a deep sigh as you open the door for him.

“Ahhh finally”

Yuri removes his coat as he sits down  – literally  throwing his body to the couch.

“A tired day?” you take a place beside him.

“As if I have ever had a  not-tired-day ”

“Ahh right” you chuckle as his words.

“Bad day?”

“Kind of. How do you know?”

“You don’t text me this afternoon”

You look away from him, finding yourself blushing  over his last statement.

Minutes passed by as both of you watch the TV and you figure out he is busy with something on his hand.

“Is it ice cream?”

“Yes. Chocolate-flavored”  he eats a  spoonful of it from a small-sized cup ice cream.

“Why don’t you buy it for me too?” you frown as you see how he  enjoys  every spoon of it.

“Viktor give it to me.”  he giggles at you.

“At least share it with me!”

“I don’t want to. Don’t you see I’m enjoying it?” he flies the spoon near you before feeding it to his mouth. He  definitely  teases you.

“Hey!”

“You really want to taste it?”

You nod happily.

“Okay then”

But  instead of  letting you to taste it  from  the spoon, he…  kisses  you.

You  swear  your heart skips a beat at the moment. His lips touch  yours  lightly. Just a simple  chocolate-flavored-kiss  that blurs everything in your mind.

“How does it taste? You like it?”  he  nearly whispering as he slowly pulls his lips away.

But here you are.  Stuck  at your position, lips freezing , mind  blown away , voice in total  mute . Yuri’s expression turns to a total  dumfounded . Your expression is not a good one seeing from his perspective.

“Aa… Em… It’s fine if you don’t like it”  he says awkwardly.

“What did I do?”  even now he laughs  awkwardly

“No… I… I like it. I want to taste it more”

What? What I just said?

You look down, feeling embarrassed at your own words.

Yuri puts the ice cream on the table before he pulls your chin closer to him, kissing you  a little bit more  aggressive than the  first time . You close your eyes at the  bliss  feeling. You find yourself  parting  your lips,  granting  his tongue to explore  your mouth, twisting  against  yours. Yuri  wraps  his hands on your waist, pulling you closer  as your fingers  instinctively  tangle to his hair.

After awhile, both of you break the kiss, catching your own breath.

He loosens his hand  but still not  letting you go.

“We’ve been together for months but I never have enough courage to ask you to move into a serious relationship with me”

“Are we? Now…” you  carefully  bring up the topic.

He chuckles.

“A couple?”

Your face turns red as you hear that word. Couple?

“Yes, we are”

You rest on his chest with his arm around your shoulder in silence while both of you spend the night sitting in front of the TV. You already feel a little bit sleepy and he notices it.

“You have to sleep. I have to go”  he caresses your hair.

“That fast?” you want to spend  more  time with him.

Yuri  lifts you up  from the couch horizontally, carrying  you to your bedroom. He lies you  down on your bed and  wraps  the blanket around you. You  blink  at his attitude. He  always  generous to you but you  never  imagined to be treated with this kind of  gentleman attitude  when you become  his girlfriend .

“I’ll take your house spare key to lock your door okay? Just sleep now” he lands a kiss on your forehead, ready to leave.

“Drive carefully, Yuri” you smile at him before he closes the door.

“Goodnight…  (y/n)."

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Yuri Savage ~😂