╟ Chapter 125: Fan Man and Weapon Girl ╢

After the G-5 gave the sedatives to the children, your group moved to the building R, the location of the last exit. You all followed a long hallway that led to other parts of Tower B, until reaching another that seems to lead you deeper in the laboratory.

Suddenly, the building shook wildly under unknown circumstances. The children let out cries of surprise, falling down with the rest of the G-5.

"The ceiling lifted up just now!" exclaimed Sanji.

"What happened just now?!" said Nami, staring up.

"The gas has started flowing in from the cracks!" warned Robin, pointing at the purple smoke that was slowly advancing toward you all.

"This is bad..." you gritted your teeth, taking a step back. "Everyone, get to R Building now!"

"Run!" added the navigator.

"But I'm scared, Sis!" sobbed a little girl.

"I can't run anymore!"

"We have no time for wimping out, kids! Stand up and move!" shouted the chef.

"Don't give up, everybody!" encouraged Nami.

That's when you saw Zoro running in your direction, holding on his shoulder Tashigi who was blushing in embarrassment. You couldn't help the small pang of jealousy as you gazed at the idiotic swordsman.

"OI! WHO SAID YOU CAN CARRY TASHIGI-CHAN ON YOUR SHOULDER?!" snarled Sanji, growing angry at the sight of Zoro.

"Zoro! Head back!" ordered Nami, and the green haired man grunted in confusion.

He did as told, turning on his heels and running back to where he came from. Your group followed after him, with you using your panther form to lift the children that couldn't run anymore on your back. The gas was gaining speed on you, and it was harder to wrap your head around the path to follow.

"Keep heading straight, everyone! R Building is close!" yelled the voice of Usopp through a transponder.

"We're almost there! You can make it!" spoke Nami, turning to gaze at the children.

You accelerated your pace, passing by the G-5 and the kids who were still able to run. You finally reached the entrance of the building, and Luffy was already here.

"Luffy!" you called him, and your captain turned to face you, a smile appearing on his face as he waved at you.