Seventy Seven

//Sexual content everyone! //

Amelia Adams

He loved me. The damaged boy that swore to never let anyone in his heart, loved me.

And I loved him.

I stayed in his arms for the rest of night, not wanting to move from the place that I felt safest. My fingers traced in eights on his smooth chest while his laced through my hair. We were so content with each other at this very moment that I didn't even want to say anything, I just wanted him with me.

"I was serious when I said I didn't do anything with anyone in satisfaction." He murmurs to me. His chest vibrates against my ear when he talks.

"I know." I say back.

Not to sound like a creep, but looking back to when I saw him leaving satisfaction.. he didn't have a bulge in his pants. And from what I know about Harry after the numerous sexual encounters we've had, he has a really noticeable bulge when he's hard. And whenever we would mess around- he always was hard for a while after we were done.

"I did kill a stripper though." He adds, making me widen my eyes and sit up a bit. Why did he kill a stripper?

"Why?" My eyebrows furrow in concern.

"I heard she had ketamine on her, so I went down there to talk to her and find out who her supplier was. She was sworn to secrecy apparently so I had no choice but to kill her." He says, as if it doesn't bother him. Still tracing his fingers in my hair.

"Why would you need to kill her?" I shake my head, still not understand the point behind all of this.

"If I were to let her go then she would have gone back and spilled to whoever is giving her this drug and that would put a bigger target on my back." He answers while sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

I shake my head and slump my shoulders a bit and his words.

"It doesn't matter how much you try to convince me, murder is never the solution." I say.

"I know baby," He mumbles while grabbing my hips and pulling me to his lap. His hands hold my lower back, rubbing his thumbs in circles. "-I just want to keep you safe." He adds while leaning closer to me and kissing my shoulder.

He trails his lips up to my neck, gently nibbling on the sweet spot under my ear. I shut my eyes and feel the small spark up my spin by his touch. He leads up my jaw and meets at my lips. My hands press to his chest as he pulls me closer to him. Our lips collided and I was so quickly eager for his touch. He was always so good and sparking my emotions.

My hips grind against him, making a subtle moan leave his lips and to mine. His hands moved up to my cheeks, leaning forward so I fall back into the bed. He sits up and grabs the waist of my jeans, undoing the button and the zipper while leaning down and kissing my lower stomach.

"I miss you wearing the usual shorts that were so easy to take off." He mumbles with a smirk while peeling the blue jeans down my legs.

I snicker as he pulls them down my legs and off onto the ground, coming back up to kiss my lips. My hands cup his cheeks and I smile against his lips. He runs his hand over me between my legs, making a shudder run through my body. I want his touch so badly.

He takes the thin black fabric and pulls it off my legs, throwing it to the side. His hands grab the bottom of my shirt and pulls it up, making me arch my back so he can get it of my body. I squirm around slightly, so he maneuvers it off of me and tossing it on the ground.