Chapter 10

I was in shock as I looked up at the vampire. All I could hear was Derek lo growls and the wind.
The vampire just stood there looking down at use. It looked at Derek one last time and then it was gone. It felt like I couldn't breath. What the fuck?
"Come on" I felt Derek tug at my arm pulling me up off  the ground. I didn't even notice I was on the ground.
He pulled me threw the woods. Running fast pasing fallen trees. I was still scared for some reason and I just don't know why. I didn't notice that I was in the car and he was driving away. What is wrong with me. Snap out of it Allie.

About and hour later we pulled up to his house he jumped out with me following. We went into the house and Lizzy,Eric,and Abby was sitting on the couch watching t.v.

Abby jumped up and ran over to me.
"So how was the date?" I didn't say anything just sat down.

"Eric send out some people to patrol the area. There are vampires near."
Eric looked shock but didn't say anything just stood up and left.
Derek didn't say anything he just walked into his room and closed the door.

When they were gone Lizzy and Abby came around me.

"What happened?" They both asked at the same time.
I looked up at them and told them what happened.

"Well we were on our date and a vampire showed up out of no were. and that's what happened," I told them
"o"
I sighed and laid back into the chair. What the hell is going on.
That's when I thought about Chance he was a vampire hunter. I stood up and was about to go tell Derek but then I thought.
He won't let Chance help.
So I did a 360 turn I turned around and ran out the door. I heard Lizzy and Abby calling after me but I ignored them.
 I jumped into Derek car and drove off. Don't ask me how I know were I just know.
I pulled into his yard and started baming on the door.
A girl about 19 answered and looked at me in a wierd way.
"Who are you?" Her voice was anoyed. I don't like her already.
"Is chance here?" I asked.
"You cant see him" she tried to close the door in my face but i stoped it and pushed it open with my werewolf stregth. She looked suprised at what I did. I walked pass her and sniffed Chance out.
He was in the kitchen with what looked like his family eating dinner.
"Chance" He looked up at me suprised and stood up.
"Allie,what are you doing here."
"I need to talk to you. It's important."
he looked back at his family and what looked like his mom had a big grin on her face. She shood him away.
He walked over to me and wrapped a arm around my shoulder and walked into the living room were the girl disapered.
"Wasn't you on a date?" He asked sitting ona couch. I sat next to him letting him wrap his arm around me and bring me closer to him.
"Yea"
"So what are you here for?" He asked
"There were vampires" I said.
He looked shocked.
"What are you talking about there shouldn't be any vampires here"
"But there here. When we were on our date we saw one."
"Ok,were leaving at 10:00. Your coming?"
"Yep,I want to kick vampire ass" He smirked and kissed me on the cheek. Making me giggle.
"Let's go"
He stood up and went into the kitchen were the girl was now.
"Dad,Allie said she saw a vampire today"
he looked shocked
"But there shouldn't be any around here"
"But there is. I'm leaving with Allie at 10:00. We are going to hunt it down."
He wrapped his arm around my waist making my wolf happy.
"She can't do anything" The bitchy girl said.
"She's a werewolf she can kick the vampire's ass" I giggled and laied my head on his chest.
I looked at the girl and she looked shocked so did his parents.
"So it's final we are going to go kick some vampire ass tonight" I said
"Yep" Chance said kissing my forehead.
"Let's kick ass!" I yelled
-------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know anything about vampires so don't talk about me.