What happened yesterday?

Arrest me now😍😍

Now lets continue with the story.

~~~~~~~~

Once Mel and Jaden left my house after hanging outage whole afternoon. I was once again alone in my house. Sometimes I start to remember what it was like when I used to live with my parents, and little sister Annie. It always brought me a small smile on my face, she was really noisy, nice sometimes, messy, and other things...... Even though we didn't get along that much, it didn't exactly matter because all siblings fight. I do miss her.

I started to push back the memories of me and my little sister to the back of my head, I shouldn't get sad, I was the one to chose to stay after all.

I took my phone and connected it to the radio, i was searching through my playlists when I stopped on one of my favorites. It was called Fav1, because I was to lazy to put an actual title; furthermore, it was composed of all my favorite songs until now. I pressed the shuffle button and began to look through my book bag, checking if I had homework.

I was about to do my English homework until the radio started to burst with one of my all time favorite songs, 'Wolf in sheeps clothing by Set It Off'. I literally threw my English book across the room and started dancing to the lyrics.

I started to sing the lyrics while I danced, well knowing how I dance, it may or may not look like I'm doing some weird ritual..... But I continued anyway.

When the laughing part came, I laughed like a maniac while I ran hysterically around the living room (A/N: like Liza Koshy does in one of her vids😂). I looked like a complete maniac, but then again; when do I don't?

After the song finished, I walked across the room to pick up my English notebook and to continue the homework. Until, my other all time favorite song came to play....... 'You're so creepy'. I again threw my notebook across the room and resumed dancing maniacally, or in other words, my dance ritual.

I have a weird taste in music, I love a few rock songs, as well as pop and other genre songs. If it's sad, about love, break up, or kinda creepy/ angry; I will love it. Don't judge me.

After a while on doing my weird dance ritual, I was picking up my notebook and was about to continue my homework, again. But it started to play 'that's what I like, by Bruno Mars', and how can you not dance to that song?

This time, I didn't threw my notebook; I just put it away in my book bag. And started to dance again; while I was dancing I remembered that I finished my homework's at either lunch or class.

~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~

I finished my "dancing", and was about to watch some series on Netflix, until I heard a ding coming from my phone; indicating I have a new message. I reached out to get my phone and checked who it was, when I read it was from Rider, my heartbeat started to increase. I could feel the blush creeping on my face, and the warm yet funny feeling in my stomach. I don't know what's happening, but what I do know is that I don't like it.

Adrien: What did u think about the party?

Was his message, and I didn't understand.

You: What do you mean? You don't remember what happened yesterday at ur party?

Adrien: Yeah( ̄▽ ̄') I had so much fun that I can't remember that much from it. I just remember seeing u in a bad boy outfit and that's it; by the way, it was totally worth it. (*-*) So, What did u think about it?

I blushed from his previous statement, what is he doing to me?

You: And u dressed up as a nerd. It was hilarious btw.And the party was alright, I guess.... It's the first high school party I have ever been to anyway, so I don't know.

Adrien: Oh really? Then I will host more parties for u to come too. Gtg now, My mom is calling me to take care of my little brother.

You: Alright, Bye👋🏼

After that, I resumed my activity and started to look for a new series on Netflix. I saw stranger things and decided to watch it. While on the first episode I started to think about Adrien, and immediately blushed as my heartbeat increased.

'What have you done to me?'

~~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for u guys today.

I hope u guys have a wonderful day/night.

Ps: i love all of u guys and ur comments. They just make my day💖

 They just make my day💖

Well damn😂😭