Chapter 15

Harry's POV

After Raiza and I kissed I've been feeling weird, so to say. I even bit the hell out of a random guy just because I felt some kind of urge to defend her. Well... I'm not going to lie, it was fun but why the fuck did I do that? Besides when I kissed her it didn't have the outcome I was expecting; she was supposed to be begging me to fuck her just like the other girls did. Bloody fucking Satan.

I need to stop calling her by her name. I never do that. She's just another prey, nothing special. Rule number 1: never call a prey by its name. That's why I always call them 'darling', 'honey', because it turns out too personal or intimate if I call them by their names. This had been the first time I had called one 'baby' though, or even by her name.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I can't think straight around her, she has done something to me. I've never been so intrigued or mesmerized yet frustrated by a human. For example, watching her sleep was so fascinating to me. I've been watching her for a week straight when normally, if I'm on the mood, I do it once and then I take their souls. It was like she had some sort of control over me. No. That couldn't be. I'm the one who can control and has power over others. No insignificant human will turn the tables on me.

Why with her things have to be so different? Normally it only takes me a day or two to be invited to their home to 'talk' and that's when I take their souls. But with Raiza, with her, it seemed like I've lost focus.

Fucking Satan. I have to take advantage of that stupid project, we're partners on it so that will help me to get closer to her and finally do what I'm here for.

Take her exquisite pure soul.

"Look who we have here." An unpleasant voice that even after 100,000 years I would recognize, said behind me.

"Zayn." I spat out.

"Long time no see, Harry."

"'No see' was the my favorite part." I said, getting up with my back to him.

"Oh, don't be such frivolous. You could give me a hug, at least." I turned my head to look at him. Zayn was with his arms opened and smirking.

"Never have been the 'hug type', pal." I saw three annoyingly familiar figures walking towards us. Fuck. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"I told you he wasn't going to be happy to see us." Louis said.

"You still with the college shit, bro?" Liam asked.

"It's the easiest way to get souls." I shrugged, ignoring his comment. "The one's at parties aren't always the best."

"But they're the one who know how to have fun the most, though." Niall said, smiling. I smiled back. He was the only one of these assholes that I could actually spend time talking and not feel annoyed.

"So since you're the one who know how this college shit works, you'll be our tour guide." Zayn stated. "Where shall we begin?"

"Fuck no. I'm not going to babysit you cunts." I said. "I have better things to do."

"Like what?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's none of your damn business." I said, waving them off. "But if you really want to know. I have a prey to take care of."

"Sharing is caring, Harry." Louis said.

"If you really want to know how shit works here, tonight there's a party at my frat house." I yelled, walking away from them. "I'll text you the address later."

...

I saw Raiza walking through the hallway. I followed her around without her acknowledging my presence. She looked happy. Shit. That dude again. Why does she have to be all the time with that boring human? What does she see in him?

Why the fuck do you care, fucker? My subconscious mocked.

He hugged her and placed a kissed on her cheek. I could hear all what he was saying to her. 'You look beautiful today, Raiza.', 'Are you feeling better today?', 'Do you want me to walk you to your dorm?, 'Would you like to go out after class?'. Holy Satan, could he be lamer? For fuck sake. I want to throw up.

"Hey, hot stuff." Someone whispered in my ear. I turned around and saw a blonde girl. She suddenly kissed me, making me to step back. "Did you miss me?"

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked

She looked at me as if I was joking. I raised an eyebrow at her and moved my head slightly. "I'm Rachel. We had a lot of fun together."

Rachel? Nope, doesn't ring a bell.

"Maybe another kiss will refresh your memory, babe." She leaned closer to kiss me but I moved.

"I'm sorry, darling. I would love to remember the good time we supposedly spent together but I'm really busy right now."

"I don't see you busy at all."

"Nice seeing you again though, Rochelle." I said, turning my back. "Ciao, darling."

"It's Rachel." She said to me but I was too distracted to care. I scanned where Raiza and that other dude were but now I could only see the guy. Raiza was gone.

Fuck.

I've lost her because of this stupid bitch came and kissed me out of nowhere. I was so focused on Raiza that I didn't even sense this chick presence.

But wait... Maybe it's not that bad. This dude is alone... Marvellous. We will have a little private chat.

"You." I said, glaring at him.

"What do you want?

"Patch, right?"

"It's Cam."

"Whatever." I shrugged. Just by giving him my attention was enough, I didn't care about remembering his name. "Stay away from Raiza, you hear me?"

"Excuse me?" He laughed as if I had said the funniest thing ever.

"You have dirty ears or something, pal?" I said, annoyed.

"First of all, Raiza's not your property. Second-"

"Good for you." I said clapping. "You know how to count. Now take my advice and fuck off."

"And what if I don't want to?" The guy asked, defiant. "You can't seriously think I'm going to listen to you. You're just an asshole."

"I'll kill you." I said calmly, giving him a smile.

I could sense the fear in his eyes. I smirked to myself. Oh how easy and fun was to scare humans. So sweet. He recomposed and it quickly disappeared though. Such a shame, I couldn't taste it completely.

"Sure you will." He said, walking away from me.

Shit, humans are always so pathetic. That's it. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Like he was a feather, I lift him with one hand and threw him to the other side of the room. I appeared at his side within seconds and kicked him. I heard him moaned in pain, which made me smile. Oh, it's been ages since I heard that sweet sound. I squatted down and cocked my head, just watching that little human being writhe in pain. I needed a moment to take in the whole scene.

"I hope I made myself clear, pal." I said, patting his shoulder. "Stay. The fuck. Away. From. Raiza." I whispered in his ear.

I smiled as I walked away from the miserable and pathetic human lying on the floor moaning in pain.

...

Hi guys! So, I entered a fanfic competition with 'Devilish' and it would mean a lot if you could please vote here for my fanfic http://www.wattpad.com/52367008-watty-awards-accepting-entries-entry-15-devilish And to those who have already voted, thank you so much and I love you endlessly. x