36 》 a crash landing

Colby's POV

"Passengers, please fasten your seatbelts as we will be arriving at your destination shortly" The income says throughout the cabin.

This caught the attention of our fellow passengers, especially Ronnie's.

Her head snapped up to face me and she had a big grin on her face,

"We are in Dubai?!" She exclaims,

"Almost" I laugh as I try to quiet her.

She was quite loud when she spoke and other passengers started to become irritable.

She had watched 3 movies, ate 14 croissants from the complementary tray every hour, drank 9 red bulls, asked 7 flight attendants if everything was running smoothly and if she could braid my hair.

She was the type of person who couldn't just sit still.

She was easily bored; she soon got bored of being afraid.

She was soon enough eagerly staring out of the window at the height of our alltidute and she also stood up a couple of times.

I clipped my seatbelt and so did Ronnie, so did everyone else around us.

Click click click.

I stretched and put away my laptop that I had been editing on, back in my backpack.

I unbraided the loose braids that had fallen out almost entirety by the 3rd lap of trail and error.

I could tell that Ronnie could feel the plane slowly descending.

Her mouth formed an 'o' shape and I continued to admire her with all the amusement that was left in me.

She sat back and "chilled out".

We continued to gradually come closer and closer to the landing strip.

Each turbulent shake would cause Ronnie to tighten the grip on my hand.

The plane was forcing it's way down to the runway and Ronnie was slowly forcing her eyes shut.

She acted tough but she was still scared.

At least the worst part is almost over.

The whole plane thumped onto the runway as the wheels slammed into the ground.

Causing the wings and whole cabin to shake.

I looked over at Sam who was smiling brightly as he looked at Katrina.

Corey and Devyn pointing out of the window to the skyscrapers that we saw on the way in.

I turned around and looked inbetween the gap of the chair.

Aaron, Amanda and Elton looking out of the window in bewilderment.

I looked over to Ronnie in suprise.

She was now fully aware.

Her hands up against the glass and her jaw dropped,

"Wow.." she breathed out.

I leaned in towards her to see what everyone was so starstruck about,

"Wow.." i say as I noticed the country we had just landed in.

The bright lights and tall building's had everyone speechless.

Ronnie quickly turned around and grabbed my face.

Smashing her lips into mine with passion.

I was shocked and didn't think for a second so I pushed her back to read her expression.

I looked at her with a confused look and she placed a single finger on my lips,

"Shhh.. " her voice lingered as I pulled her in for a kiss.

My hand reaching her face and holding her in place.

It was gentle and just what I needed.

She was all I could ever need.

She was the solution to every problem.

The answer to all of my questions..

..the kiss for my lips that belonged to her and her lips only.

Q: I feel like I'm lacking with my chapters recently like they are quite shitty in my opinion. What do you guys think?

How can I improve?

Don't worry.

I wouldn't be offended, constructive criticism I just what I need.

-leah