Different

{Requested}

        "Keith has been acting...off... lately, and it's kinda worrying me." I sat cross-legged behind Pidge on the kitchen counter as she turned around with a plate of green space goo in her hand. Lance and Shiro sat at the kitchen table, resting after the vigorous training activity in the training room. Hunk was leaning against the counter beside me, drinking some water out of a space juice box.

     "What do you mean he's been acting off, he seems the same to me." Lance replied with a bored expression, his legs crossed on top of the table and his head rested back. I sighed.

      "Of course he seems the same to you, I'm his girlfriend, I know when or what is bothering him just by looking at him!" I crossed my arms and sent a soft glare at the Blue Paladin.

      "She does have a point Lance, _________ knows Keith better than anyone else here... b-besides Shiro of course."

      "Thankyou Hunk."

      "No problem __________." The Yellow Paladin smiled warmly, he's too good for this universe.

       The Paladins of Voltron pondered for a while before their leader spoke up.

      "Coming to think of it, I've noticed it too. He's been acting alot colder lately, have any of you talked to him?" Shiro asked and all of us shook our heads. My gaze casted downwards and to the side, I thought of how he had been pushing me away, not even saying a simple 'hello' or a quiet 'I love you'. I sighed softly and they all noticed my sudden change of mood.

       "I shouldn't worry to much about it _________, maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Pidge hoisted herself up on the counter beside me, setting a hand on my shoulder as a way of reassurance.

        "Yeah, and besides, why would you want a mullet head when you have a handsome sharpshooter~." Lance joked and I smiled, shaking my head as a giggle erupted from me.

      "Nice try Lance..." I countered and he frowned.

      "Maybe you should try talking to him, I'm sure he'd enjoy seeing you after having a bad day." Shiro suggested and I nodded.

       "Agreed, you're better at cheering him up than all of us." Hunk threw away the contents of the water pouch he had finished. I jumped off of the counter and stretched out a bit, grabbing a plate of goo to offer Keith since he probably hadn't eaten.

      "Sounds like plan, thanks guys." I smiled and waved, walking out of the kitchen.

"Bye _________."

"See you later _________."

"Anything for you preciousa!"

▪▪▪

        I walked through the halls towards our dorms before stopping in front of Keith's room, the plate still in my hands. I raised a hand to the door, letting my knuckles tap against the surface.

       "Keith? It's me __________, y'know the love of your life." I joked in hope of getting his mood up, maybe even just a little.

      It was quiet for a moment before I heard a faint ruffling and a low groan.

        "Go away _________."

    His muffled voice resonated from inside his room, I stared at the door, something pricking at my heart.

       "Keith I brought you some food since I figure-"

       "I don't want to repeat myself, go away."