The Most awaited scene

--previously--

"I'm happy because finally the two of you were official now, no more push and pulls, and I'm sad that I'm the only one single here...r.i.p singles, now I'm surrounded by these four cute couples..gosh I should start looking for my partner right?" Jihyo said jokingly and the others bursted into laughter.

"Wait hold up!, We should have a party tonight right?" Jeongyeon shouted then she opens a Champaign.

"Let the party begin!"

--------------------

Chaeyoung and the others had a party last night, they drank 3 champagne until they passed their limit, but Mina, nayeon,dahyun, tzuyu and jihyo just took a sip on it, Because they knew that jeongyeon and the others will need them when they got drunk.

And as expected, chaeyoung, jeongyeon, Momo and Sana got drunk, luckily they have their girlfriends to take care of them until they slept at 4am safe and sound.

(The next morning)

"Ugh, my head hurt so bad!" Chaeyoung complained.

"It's because you finished 3 champagne last night along with jeongyeon and the others" Mina replied while preparing a meal for the others, and of course for her girlfriend with jihyo.

"Jinjja?, 3 champagnes?"

"Yes"

"never ever gonna drink again!" She said and Mina just smirked.

"Yah, what are you two doing?" She added, then she stood up and went to Mina, she wrapped her arms around her waist until Mina can't move anymore.

"Yah, we're preparing a meal, just sit there and let me finish this arraso?" Said Mina, but chaeyoung refused to let her go, instead she hugged her tightly while burying her face to Mina's hair.

"I don't want to.."

"Hey, the two of you, I know I'm a michaeng shippers and this scene that I'm seeing right now is killing me, but can you stop being clingy with each other for awhile and help me first?, you're making me feel that I'm forever alone you know?" Jihyo said then the two just laughed.

"Arraso, I'll stop for now...make sure that it taste good okay?" Chaeyoung said then she let her go, she took a sit at the table while massaging her head.

"Good morning!" The others just woke up, tzuyu's rubbing her eyes, sana's massaging her head, jeongyeon and Momo went to the bathroom with dahyun and nayeon to help them while they're throwing up. Everyone's busy with their own business.

"Hey, come on eat here, we prepared this for all of us, and take this pill to cure your headache" jihyo said while giving Sana and chaeyoung some pills, when jeongyeon and Momo's done throwing up in the bathroom, their girlfriends clean it up for them, jihyo gave the two of them some pills too after they left the bathroom. And they start to eat.

>>Fast forward>>

(At j-lines room)

"Does your head still hurt?" Mina asked.

"No, not anymore...hey let's go out"

"Where are we going?"

"Let's have some walk, or go shopping, let's spend this day as girlfriends...what do you think?"

"Sure, let me change my clothes first"

"Wait....mind taking a bath with me?" Chaeyoung said jokingly.

"What?, Chaeyoung!"

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding, go Change your clothes now" and Mina is just glaring at her.