•TWENTY-NINE•KHENE•

I was blinded by the sunshine that hit my eyes—And when I woke up, I expected that I would wake up in a unfamiliar room.

I look beside me to see a handsome face which belong to Damon—His eyes were shut and he was sleeping peacefully.

He move up a little bit—As I feel his bulge on my butt. I can't help but feel flushed.

"Good Morning, My sweet Mate."

He muttered before he attack my neck—kissing it harshly, leaving a hickey.

"Ahh!"

I whimpered—He was about to kiss but I suddenly feel nauseous so Immediately stand-up and rush toward the lavatory to puke.

I grab a tissue and immediately flush the toilet. I walk out to see Damon who's standing in front of the door—He look so worried.

"What happen? Are you okay? What do you want me to do baby?"

He carried me with his arms—As we walked over the kitchen, putting me down the stool as he grab a bread and cheese.

He decided to make me a set. Then he put it on the plate—as he lies it down in front of me.

"Thanks"

I muttered. He sat beside me on the stool as I munch on the bread, I look beside me to see Damon with a evil smirk as he lean to me slowly.

I instantly back away from him—Feeling frightened from that stare that he's giving me.

He look at me in surprise before giving a soft gentle smile—He open his arm and spoke;

"Come on love, Don't be scared, Come to me, Please?"

He inquired, I inhale for a bit before taking a step toward to him—When he's on my reach, He grab me and pull me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry for everything, Please don't be so scared of me."

He cooed, hugging me tight. I can't help but trust him as I lean on his chest.

What could possibly go wrong?