Chapter 20- Who's the hot chick?

Pic of Dean of the side -------->

Chapter 20- "who's the hot chick?"

Who's that chick? Who's that chick?
Too cold for you to keep her
Too hot for you to leave her
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?

SKylar's POV:

RECAP:

"Pick which one of us you would date." Dean rolls his eyes.

"None of you."

"They mean hypothetically."

"Unless any of you are Channing Tatum I'm picking none of you." I say with a smug smile.

"Bummer." they all groan at once.

"Yea bummer." I repeat in a dazed looking thinking about No other than Channing Tatum.

***

Tori practically insisted to come early this morning to help me get ready.
After I came back home from the so called shopping trip I called Tori and Cam to come over. To say the least they barely recognised me.

My mum wasn't to happy to see that the tips of my hair were dyed and I came home with a whole lot of shopping bags but Sienna and Chloe love it so she didn't do much about it.

"Oh my gosh! your going to look so hot today!" Tori squealed making me wince at how loud she was being.

I looked down and what she lay down for me to wear.

A dress.

A fricken pink dress.

Please kill me now.

"I'm not wearing that." I state bluntly backing away like it was diseased.

"Why not, it cute."

"It pink. I rather purposely burn my own skin than wear that short pink dress."

"Touché." She mutters turning back to my closet to rummage for more clothes." Damn, you have awesome friends. Can these guys be my friends too!"

"Doubt it, your too energetic for their liking, but I know Cam would want to be more than just a friend." I wiggle my eyebrows then laugh when she throws a t shirt at me.

"One day Sky. one day. I told you before we don't like each other. Stop bringing it up unless ill start bringing up you and Dean." she huffs flinging another shirt my way.

I dodge it and groan. "Why does everyone think that I like him. Honestly people should stop doing this."

"Now you know how I feel when that happens." she grins and walks out with a pile of clothes.

"So what am I wearing? Anything but a dress." I added quickly eyeing the pile in her hands.

"No dresses I promise, today your going to dress like you belong with the bad boys of our school. That means leather jacket." Tori announces chucking the red leather jacket in my face.

"First of all oww, and secondly talk about cliche. Leather jacket?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes, red is the new black. now wear these and meet me downstairs." She walks out leaving me to change.

~*~

"H-how does it look?" I say shyly as I come to stand in front of Tori.

"Oh sh-" she turns around and gapes looking at me.