19. Your Harry*

Edited*

Halfway through the ride Harry's grumbling stomach reminded him that they haven't had any lunch.

"Are you hungry, princess?" Harry asked. Louis nodded while playing with the hem of his own shirt and humming. Harry hummed.

"Okay. Where do you want me to stop to buy us some lunch?" Harry asked not hoping to get an answer from the boy. 'Cause Zayn already told him what Louis likes to have. But he got one anyway.

"M-Mcc" Louis said proudly. Harry cooed at the boy's cuteness.

"Okay, angel. You can have some Mc Donald's." Harry said smiling at Louis before focusing on the road again. Louis beamed happily.

After a few more minutes of driving he pulled to the parking lot of Mc.

"Here we go princess. Let daddy help you out." Harry helped Louis out of the car without making the same mistake again. (How to make all the same, same mistakes again... oops sorry I had to.) Louis happily skipped into the shop, holding Harry's hand. Harry couldn't help the fond smile on his face.

Once inside, Harry ordered for both of them, already knowing what Louis wants. He guided Louis to an empty booth in a corner with holding both Louis' hand and the food tray in his hands. He let Louis sit first and then he sat next to the boy.

"Here you go, princess." Harry said handing Louis his meal. Louis nodded and took it. He started eating neatly and peacefully. Harry also dug into his food.

"What do you wanna do when we get home, baby?" Harry asked after swallowing the mouthful of food. He knew for a fact, people talking with food in their mouth annoyed Louis to no end. Louis didn't say anything to answer Harry's question. So, Harry continued.

"I was thinking, maybe a movie? Nah, we watched one yesterday too. Um... How about.... we make some cookies? Yes. Let's make some cookies. Gonna help daddy, right?" Harry asked, excited. Louis nodded enthusiastically. He loved to make cookies. He missed the times he and mommy would make cookies in evenings. It all stopped when mommy got so busy with her new job.

-

Harry pulled to Louis' drive way and stopped the car. He helped Louis out of the car and locked the car. Louis was quick to run to the main door and ring the bell. Harry followed after him when Liam opened the door. Louis was extra happy today because he and daddy are gonna make cookies!

"Wow, wow, Lou. Why so bouncy today?" Liam asked when Louis skipped into the house and let out an unnecessary giggle. Louis just kept bouncing around giggling. Liam shook his head, his smile widening.

"I asked him to help me with making some cookies. That must be the reason." Harry said with a chuckle.

"That's a great idea. Can I help too, Louis?" Liam asked, bouncing around with Louis like a hyper kid. Louis immediately stopped his hyper dance and looked at Liam. Liam stopped his bouncing too.

"N-NO." Louis firmly shook his head. Making cookies is his and his daddy's plan and no one is gonna join it. That's the final and no changes. 

Liam burst out laughing.

"God, Haz, I swear this kid is obsessed with you. I mean, he never ever turned down one of my offers about making cookies." Liam said smiling brightly at Harry.

"Powers, babe, powers." Harry said bending one of his arm so his muscles are in display.

"Oi, stop 'babe'ing my husband." Zayn came out of nowhere.

"Fine, man, fine." Harry said lifting his arms in surrender and chuckling afterwards. When he turns to Louis was he is watching them with an amused expression.