Chapter 22

Tris POV

For weeks now, Chris has dragged me into shops after shop. For bouquets. For her dress. For bridesmaid dresses. For centrepieces. For chair covers. For music. For everything you can imagine. Today, she's sent Will out with specific instructions for all the tuxedos and we're getting my wedding dress.
"But, Chrissss. I don't even know what I want." I moan.
"But I know what you don't know that you want."
"That made no sense whatsoever."
"It did. It meant I know what you want, now get your ass in this shop!"
I laugh and go into the shop. In it are the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen.
"I don't want something too flashy." I tell Chris as we look through the rails.
"What about... this one?!" She asks as she takes on off the rails.
"Chris! That's perfect!"
It's simple yet elegant. It is pure black and has a medium length train behind it. It's got a one shoulder strap that's made up of around 20 black fabric roses.
"Well, try it on then!" Chris squeals.

Christina POV

Tris comes out from the changing rooms wearing the dress I picked out. She looks so beautiful in it!
"Trissy! It's perfect!"
"I know!"
"Okay, get it off so we can pay for it. And I'm keeping it at my place so Zeke can't catch a glimpse of it!" I explain.
She nods and goes back into the changing rooms.

She comes back out wearing her normal clothes, we pay for the dresses and leave.
"Tris?" I say, more like a question.
"Yeah, Chris?" She says, sounding worried.
"I found out the gender of my baby yesterday."
"Chris! That's amazing! Tell me!" She begs.
"It's going to be a little girl!" I squeal.
Wow. Maybe Abbie's right. I sure do squeal a lot.
"Aww, Chris! You'll be such a good mum! She'll be out shopping every minute!" Tris laughs.
"She's going to be the coolest baby ever!" I agree.

A/N: one vote=next chapter!