Chapter 3

Raksha

For so long I wanted to flee Jaigarh  and now when I finally have my way , my heart feels heavy. I just can't stop tears that keep flowing out of my eyes. Sliding the glass down I looked back through the window. Bhai was still there. A deep regret penetrated my heart. In my arrogance I hurt him so much. I should have spoken to him rather than creating a wall between us. Since we were kids, he kept all my wishes. Even when dad refused, bhai did all to bring smile on my face. "Sit back Raksha '' Veer said and I did. covering my face with my palms I sobbed, ''I am so bad, I have hurt every one.'' I broke down. Veer's arm went around my shoulder and he pulled me to his chest. ''You know whatever you do , good or bad. You will always remain our baby sister. We can do anything for you and what we do is only for your good. '' I just sobbed, Verr rubbed my arm pecking my forehead. ''Now just stop crying. You are going to have your dream finally . Live it to the max and make Bhia proud. Will you. '' I hummed and then wailed like a baby. Veer threw his head back and laughed getting a punch on his chest. He hugged me tightly, ''Your  brain is that of a 3 yr old'' That got him another punch. I pushed him back, wiping my face with the hem of my sleeve. ''Bhai said I can call him for anything. Will you promise the same''

''No, you are a walking trouble and I have better things to do. Keep me out of it. '' I started punching him as he laughed. ''You are mean. '' He pulled my nose hard as I complained. ''Just stay out of trouble. That's all I have to say'' . I nodded. Bhai suggested we take the road to Delhi , he wanted me to reach my destination comfortably in our luxury vehicle. I am going to miss him. Before leaving I had an intention of never to return, but I want to. Leaving all grudges aside, I want to be my Bhai's princess. Yes, I will complete my studies and help Bhai with his hotel. I smiled all determined.

***

We pulled into the drive way of a big hotel. Adi had invited us to stay with him in his Delhi residence, but I protested and we decided to stay in this Hotel which belongs to one of Veer's friend. We were guided to our suite and Veer asked me to relax till the dinner time. He went inside his room. he had been tensed since we left the Palace. I feel this is something to do with Deepika. I hope all his good, I don't want Veer to suffer any kind of pain. He has always worn a smile on his face and made sure that he brought smile to everyone. 

I looked around , the room was big. May be not as big as mine back home. I smiled, I live in a Palace . The best of hotels can't match my suite. Its the best of all. Its like as if Queen of fairies lived in it. Yes, I was that for everyone. I don't know when my relationship with granny got spoiled. As far as I remember she loved me a lot. But then the restrictions started and I turned into a rebel. Ananya was right, I should have behaved more maturely . I should have discussed it rather than venting my anger at my family. But what about Pavan? I still can't believe what bhai said about him. Shaking my head I dropped the thoughts, for now now I am not going to think of anything negative.

 Stretching  my body I dumped my bag onto a corner and threw my back on the bed. 2 years is a big time. I have never been without my family. I have been dependent on them for almost everything and for rest I had Ananya. She was eyes to the outer world. Now when I am thinking, I realised she was my shield against the people who tried taking advantage of me. She never allowed anybody with wrong intentions to come closer to me. It was because of her that I am finally realising my dream. I am going to miss her a lot. I decided to take a warm bath. Moving to the lavish bathroom I turned the tap on to fill the bath tub , adding some body  wash to it. Getting off my clothes I stepped into the warm bath leaning back against the tub. A sigh escaped my lips  as warm water started soothing my muscles.  Washing my self off, I stepped out wiping my body off. After applying some moisturizer, I slipped into a knee length summer dress. I massaged my wet scalp with my finger tips and stepped out into my room to be shocked,  ''who are you, How did you get in''