Chapter 19 Truly happy

JIMINS POV:
After we were done eating we walked over to a park that was close.

There were thousands of auburn reds, and oranges and yellows completely covering the green grass beneath it.

All the colors brought a calming feeling in my head.
This is beautiful.
I look over at Yoongi he's closing his eyes and breathing slowly.
His snow pale skin is glowing and his nose is red from the cold wind.
His faded mint hair blows over his eyes.
He is beautiful.

We continued walking in silence but not a uncomfortable silence.
We kept walking till we reached a bridge. We walked up to the top of the bridge.

I leaned on the gate and stared over the water.
"Yoongi, are you happy?"
I asked looking over at him.

"Yes, yes I am Jimin and it's because of you thank you."
He replied
I blushed.

"Y-Yoongi can I ask you a weird question." I said immediately regretting to even ask him the question.

"Hypothetically if someone liked you hypothetically would you date them?" I said hiding my face.

"Well hypothetically I would turn them down because I already like someone." He replied and blushed

"O-oh of corse yeah I would do the same I like someone as well." I replied with hurt in my voice.

"Oh really who?" He sounded disappointed.

"Ugh well um..."

Honestly this was it i just exploded.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

"You! For gods sake you! Yoongi. Your perfect in every way! Your smile melts me inside! Your eyes your hair you personality it drives me crazy! I'm so-

Suddenly he smashed his lips to mine I didn't expect it but as soon as I closed my eyes I kissed back.

This was perfect.

We both didn't stop even though we were dying from lack of oxygen.

We kissed like a couple that has been separated for years.

We kissed.

I was brought back from reality when We both pulled back at the same time.
We were panting and trying to catch are breaths.

"Y-Yoongi d-do you like me to?"
I said still panting.

"Yes. And I'm sorry I know I'm not good enough for you and my whole life is a mess and I really don't want to make you have to deal with me." He replied looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

"Yoongi I really wish you could see how beautiful you are and I wish you could love yourself, and until you can and after you do I'll love you."

We kissed once again.

And for the rest of the night we talked and it was amazing.
We walked home hand in hand.
Not caring if anyone judges us.

We were truly happy.

And truly in love.