The Nerd Owes Me Cupcakes

By: Civilized_Nerd

❝When Cerise Brooke's annoying ten year old klondike bar crazed sister slips a note under her crush's cupcake, the world is not ready for what's to come.❞ Cerise Brookes is a nerd whose juggling her family, job, and little spec of social life she has left. When you have three sisters that are impossible to keep up with and a mother whose never around, you just want to get away. Get away from the cheek pinching cat lady next door, popular shedevil and the secret of being the mysterious writer of a romantic love letter to the King of Jerks himself a.k.a the she devil's boyfriend - Carter Woods. Carter Woods is Lincoln Vale's athletic heart throb who girls dream of having a relationship with. Too bad he's a force to be reckoned with. He's known for his playerism, handsome looks and persuasive personality.And Cerise is definitely NOT his type.But when Carter finds Cerise's love letter dedicated to him with his cupcake? The whole student body is in a frenzy and Serena Eagan isn't going to stop until she finds this girl and ruins her life.How long will Cerise be able to keep this secret? And will she ever realize that maybe all those letters were just a waste of time?