$ T W O $

Cool With Home
~
December 27th, 2018
New York, New York
6 days till New Years

Vera's P.O.V.

7:49 am.

Waking up to the sun shining through the window, I take my time since there's no reason to be in a rush. I had to meet my mother in a few hours which was enough to have a relaxing morning and to get ready in time.

As I walk downstairs after freshening up a bit, I walk into the quiet open concept kitchen. I'm assuming that Lilly and Norah are asleep right now since it was dead silent in the whole apartment. My stomach rumbled painfully loud. My cheeks reddened then decided to call in-room service for my breakfast.

Once I placed in order for a large breakfast for three, I jog upstairs to knock on Norah's and Lilly's door to tell them breakfast will be up in fifteen minutes.

I love how I got groans in response.

I make my way back downstairs and walk into the living room to turn on the seventy-inch flat screen T.V. TMV immediately appears on the screen, mentioning how Kylie Jenner managed to hide her pregnancy from the world a year ago. It made me smile how happy she is with Travis and Stormi now. Babies always give me happiness.

Then, it quickly changes over to my face over the screen, which definitely catches my attention.

I lean forward as I hear them mentioning that I am back in New York City.

"Vera Bernacelli spotted back in the Upper Eastside after disappearing for a few years with one of her closest friends, Leilani Chandler. Here are some pictures of Vera coming out of the JFK airport with Leilani and her pineapple pizza."

Pictures of me looking at Lilly and her pizza when I wondering where she got it from. There was another picture of me talking to the driver and a few more pictures of Lilly running into the limo as I looked at her with confusion. It gives me the chills that people are watching you at all times.

"We all know pineapples don't belong on pizza. Come on, Leilani!" They added.

I scoff at the terrible joke they made. Let Lilly and her pizza be.

"We all are wondering where did our V.B. go? Where did she disappear to? And why is she back now? We're assuming she's back for her parents annual New Year's Eve party, even though Vera's father and herself are on some rocky steps."

I roll my eyes. This is all basic information. I was expecting more juicy news, but I guess not. TMV needs to do more work.

"But these are the questions that still remain:

How will Bruce Bernacelli and Vera meet again and how will it go?

And where was Vera and her friend, Leilani, for the past four years?"

"I was hiding out in California, but okay," I mumble before I yawning from the boring news.

"We will update you soon. For more, visit TMV.com/latestnews. Next topic— Khloe Kardashian and Tristan's cheating scandal! What we think happened behind the closed doors!"