His Blonde Little Secret

By: Sakz15

"Who says people have to find out?" Brody smirked, taking another step forward. He was so close to me, I could once again see the gorgeous gold flecks shining in his eyes. "What do you mean?" I whispered, my gaze dropping to his lips. They were twitching and I found myself watching them, my eyes fixated. His tongue flicked out to lick his bottom lip before he spoke again. "You, Bella Winters," he started, his hand reaching up towards my face. He was once again looking at me with a cheeky glint in his eyes, the dimple on his cheek showing his glee. His fingers lingered over a strand of my hair and he wrapped it around his fingers loosely, letting it drop back around to frame my face. He opened his mouth to speak again, his voice a smooth whisper. "From now on, you can be my blonde little secret." *****Meet Bella Winters, a character that most of us will relate to on so many levels. She wants to remain hidden at school, especially from the popular's. Now, meet Brody Baxter. Beautiful AND a gentleman. Brody Baxter has different plans for Bella...Plans that lead to her becoming, his blonde little secret. WARNING - The tale between Bella and Brody will cause you to laugh, cry and wish that Brody was in fact, real. If you love a good cliché, this book is for you.