Where I Belong

By: EnigmaticLawyer

Previously known as Bad Boy Fell Hard

Olivia White wanted to go unnoticed in her senior year. Being new and now picking a fight with the Queen Bitch she becomes famous in one day. And most definitely catching the eye of Derek Hudson Aka. The bad ass , greek God of the school. But she has a secret. He wants to know her. She is oblivious to his affections. He is determined on making her his. 

What are you doing ?" I frowned a little. He did not reply but pulled my crop top down and did the same with my shorts ,I squeaked. Then putting his hand on my waist pulling me close , he trailed his lips along my jaw to his ear and said "It's to short , I don't want people to see what's 'mine ' like this." As he kissed below my ear causing me to shiver . I caught his shoulder for support , feeling My legs go weak .How can this man have so much effect on me . I looked in his striking blue eyes and blinked ,breaking the magic. Pulling away I looked at him and said . " I don't belong to you Derek . I am my own person . Don't do it again" . Some how I did not mind me being his . But that 'you are mine ' sentence brought back memories so I closed my eyes and took deep breaths . Turning around to leave when his sentence stopped me ." It does not change the fact that , no one can look at you or touch your body .Even If they want to - " his voice so deadly calm , it gave me shivers , " they will have to go through me first "I walked out of the class to the washroom and took deep breaths .