Chapter 12

I screamed in pain as the lower part of my stomach started hurting, before I could get over that I was thrown to the farthest part of the room causing me to scream as my head started hurting me. I could make out tiny details like Sam coming to meet me and Jonathan holding me down and then someone walking in, wait was it Damon? Before I could make out what he was here for another scream escaped my mouth and before I knew it he was beside me holding me pushing Jonathan away.

" What's happening? " he demanded looking from Jonathan to Sam.

I could feel that I was going to be thrown somewhere again but they held me down and I didn't. It continued like that and the stabs too but after a while it ended. I probably looked a mess, during the cause of her throwing me around my beanie fell off and my hair was like a bird's nest and my head and body was aching terribly.

" You're okay now? " he asked and for once his tone held a bit of concern, just a bit though.

" No I'm not ." I replied. " My head hurts and so does all other part of my body and yet you're asking me if I'm okay, do I look okay to you?"

" A simple yes or no would have been alright. " he said and I just ignored him and then he surprisingly carried me not like the way he did before but bridal style , I protested at first although I was enjoying the feel of his body on mine and the tingles it was creating.

He took me to his room, the one he took me to the other day and placed me gently on the bed.

" Hold on a little, the doctor would be here anytime soon. " he said and on cue the doctor walked in.

It was a female doctor dressed in a casual clothes she was pretty in a way.

" So where do you feel pains? " she asked.

" Everywhere. " I answered and she nodded then opened a suitcase I didn't know she was even with then gave me some medicine to stop the pain. She left after I had taken the medicine leaving just Damon and I.

" You're feeling good now? " he asked and I was wondering why he was being nice.

" Yeah a bit but I'm sleepy. " I answered

" OK sleep then, I'd get you something to eat when you're awake. " he said and I drifted off to sleep, the pain still disturbing me.

I woke up feeling better, I looked around me expecting to find food but I found nothing. I checked the clock and it read 12:30am. I slept for a long amount of time and now I'm hungry and we also had to leave before dawn tomorrow. I could hear footsteps approaching the room and I quickly put on my beanie but it was just Damon.

" Didn't know you were up already, got you something to eat. " he said walking in with a tray of food and placing it in front of me. " Eat up. "

" I was going to even if you don't tell me. " I said taking a spoonful of the food.

" That's the thanks I get?remind me not to do something for you again. " he said and I laughed.

" that's impossible " I told him.

After eating I went back to sleep some minutes later I noticed a figure beside me which was obviously Damon and I put a pillow in between us so we wouldn't be close to each other.

I was running through the woods away from something that was chasing me. I haven't seen it yet but I knew it was massive because of the way the earth shook with every step it took. I don't know why it was chasing me but I knew I couldn't stop and ask and just kept on running. I had no idea where I was going but I just kept on running. It was pitch black but I still managed to see due to my wolf ability. Beads of sweat was forming on my body and I was panting heavily but ignored it. It was getting closer and I was getting scared.

I didn't want to know what it was or what it could do and decided not to look back at it. I didn't look at where I was going and hit my leg on a fallen tree and to top it all my leg got stuck in a root. As I struggled to get free from the root I could see it approaching. It was a massive beast with scary red eyes. I didn't look at it again and concentrated on getting my leg out of the root but it wasn't working and I started panicking. I tried again and it didn't work and the beast was getting closer. I remembered I had powers and burnt it and then I was free and started running again.

The beast roared and I could feel the hairs on my back stand but still kept running but it was short lived when I noticed I had reached the end of the road and was at a cliff. I gulped as I noticed the beast coming my way. I had no where to run to and the only option was facing the beast or jumping off the cliff. I gulped as I made my decision, I was about jumping down when the beast got hold of me and threw me to a tree and I hit my head on it forcefully before I fell down. I stood up about to run but it got hold of me and I gulped as I stared at it. It was big that was for sure and it was furry, it was probably 6ft 9 or taller while I looked like a baby beside it. Its big red eyes shone and it was really scary. I tried taking its hands off me but it wasn't working obviously. I didn't want to die like this, I didn't even know I was crying until I felt the tears run down my face.

" Please let me go. " I managed to say after searching for my voice but it came out more as a whimper.

The beast roared and threw me again and I landed on my butt on the floor, I ignored the pain quickly stood up and ran but it caught my legs and threw me again and this was more painful. I still tried to run away crawling but it caught me again and I screamed as it pulled me on the floor with its powerful hands.

" Let me go. " I said sobbing and it left me alone. I sighed in relief but it kept on moving towards me and I kept on moving backwards until I hit my back on a tree and I gulped. " Please don't kill me. "

The beast roared and I attacked it using fire but it had no effect on it and it got so angry before using its claw to tear at my skin particularly from my left shoulder to my chest and I let out a loud scream in agony before falling down on the floor.