Part 3: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)

"Yet I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem . . ."

'Great, now I really do have to tell them', Evangeline sighed to herself.

Jimin had always had a way of knowing when something was bothering someone. So, being the caring man he is, he brought up the fact something was bothering her. She couldn't blame him for saying something, he was just trying to be nice. Though she really wished he hadn't said anything.

"Is there something you want to tells us?", Hopie asked, concern evident in his voice.

Evangeline took a deep breath, preparing herself for their reactions, "Well . . . well uh haha, I was down by the stream and I-I . . . . ha uh . . . . .", she trailed off, not exactly ready to tell them yet.

"And?", Namjoon motioned for her to continue.

"I me-meet a b-boy", Evangeline cringed closing her eyes, ready to be yelled at. Though when that didn't happen, she opened her eyes to look at the four men that had raised her her whole life.

They were all just sitting there, looking as though they had seen a ghost. Their eyes looked as though they would pop out of their heads at any moment. Namjoon slowly brought his hand up to cover his mouth, while Hopie buried his face in his own hands. Yoongi just sat there before slouching down into chair, his arms limp at his sides. Jimin looked as though he break down crying any second.

Yoongi looked over to Evangeline, then quietly muttered to her, " How could you let this happen?"

Evangeline was shocked, she had been expecting yelling and screaming, not . . . this. She was prepared for, this. She felt as though she could hear their hearts breaking, they seemed so disappointed.

If anything she wanted them to yell at her, not whisper. She wanted them to scream, not mutter. She would have prefered them smack her rather than just stare at her sadly, not saying a word.

She finally spoke up, "What do you mean? It isn't my fault, he just showed up out of nowhere."

"You weren't careful, you were seen", Yoongi raised his voice ever so slightly, straightening in his sit.

Evangeline scoffed, she couldn't believe he was blaming her for this, "I was careful! No one showed have been that deep in the forest! How was I supposed to know that some man was going to be there?!"

Raising his voice ever so slightly, Yoongi stated very irritated, "It doesn't matter how deep you are in the forest. You should be careful no matter what, but you weren't. You were careless. He could have killed you for all you know."

"He would not", Evangeline wouldn't believe that someone would do such a thing, especially someone that looked so harmless.

"You don't know that! He could have", Yoongi's volume increased once again, almost yelling.

"But he didn't!!"

"But he could have!"

"Why would anyone as nice as he looked do something like?!?!"

Everything was quite. Evangeline froze. She had said it out loud. She quickly covered her mouth, eyes widening as she stared at the gaping men in front of her.
Suga looked furious, "What did you just say?"

Evangeline wanted to cry, "Y-yoongi . . . I-I didn't mean it, i-i-it just came out. I'm sorry!"

Yoongi's head dropped, his gaze resting on the floor. He was silent for a few moments before speaking quietly, " You don't even know this man, you don't know anything about him. But then you say he's nice", Yoongi hissed the word, his voice raising in volume as he spoke, "You could have been killed, he could of killed you! And you think he's NICE!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!"

The room was quiet once more, the temperature seeming to raise and the air getting thicker by the second.

Evangeline had began to cry, causing Suga to snap out of his rage almost immediately as while as the others, who had been to shock by the whole situation to say anything.

Yoongi began to stutter, "L-Lina, I-I'm so sorry. I . . . I didn't mean to yell. I-"

He stopped himself from continuing when he looked into Evangeline's eyes. They not only showed anger, sadness and guilt, but terror as well. He had scared her. Him, one of the men that had raised her since she was a baby. The man who saw her as his own daughter had terrified her. Yoongi was ashamed, he had turned his fear of her getting hurt into anger towards the man he hadn't even seen or meet. Then he let it out, on her.

Before he could even think of something to say, Evangeline turned on her heel and left the room as fast as she could.

Yoongi's hand reaching out to try and stop her but to no avail. Though decided going after her himself wouldn't be the best option at the moment.

Luckily, he didn't have to tell anyone to go after her as Jimin had ran out after her a couple of seconds after she left. Not before he slapped Yoongi first of course.

The only thing that went through Yoongi's head was, 'I deserve it, I scared her. There's nothing I can do to make that up to her. Oh God, I scared my little girl, I scared Lina.'