Rings Chapter 27

Jungkook POV

I stared at the scar on Taehyung's cheek . Four months ago it was a slash with string through it, but now it was a little mark on his cheek. I kissed it lightly, making sure not wake him up from his sleep.

Slowly I crawled over him and got out of bed. I padded down stairs shivering from the cold floor. After that one night I've never let anyone that I don't know near Taehyung again. He complained less than I thought he would, but I guess that's because he's traumatized from that night.

I walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast, but not without checking on something very important. I pulled out a drawer and looked at the red velvet color small box. I opened it and smiled as I looked at the ring. It was my mother's before she went crazy.

She gave it to me when I was only six years old and told me that I should give it to someone really special. Taehyung was that really special person I planned to give this to. I had already talked to Jin about it and he said that he would take care of the perfect place for me to propose. Whatever that was supposed to mean.

I hurriedly closed the box and put it back wherre it was supposed to go before starting on breakfast. I made Taehyung a bowl of rice along with some grilled meat while I just ate a big bowl of rice.

As I was beginning to place the plates on the table I heard Taehyung come downstairs. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, not noticing me yet. He turned to face my way and jumped, "I didn't know you were right there, hyung. I thought you had went out somewhere without telling me."

I shook my head, "I would tell you before going out." He only shrugged and walked over to me. He pecked my lips and wrapped me in a hug. "How did you sleep last night," I breathed. Moments like these, where I know that he's okay, always make me breathless and happy. "I slept really well, how about you," he asked. I shrugged, "It was pretty good. Come eat some breakfast."

He pulled away and pecked my lips one last time before going to his seat at the table. I pulled the chair out for him and pushed it up to the table after he was seated. He started eating after I took a seat.

There was a comfortable silence at the table as we ate, just enjoying each other's company. I took another bite of rice before Taehyung started talking. "Can I ask you something," he asked. I nodded and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "What do you think about us adopting kids," he asked. My eyes widened and I choked on my bite of rice.

He looked at me alarmed and patted my back roughly. I held my hand up and he pulled back so that I could catch a breather. I wiped my watering eyes and looked at him in shock. "I knew I shouldn't have asked," Taehyung mumbled before trying to stand from the table. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down.

He sat back down and allowed me to interlock our fingers on the table. "Baby look at me," I said quietly. He looked up at me with tears sitting on the edge of his eyes. They sparkled and reflected the lights on the kitchen. He was so beautiful that it hurt to look at him. "I would love to adopt some kids with you as long as you help me to raise them. I know you'll be a great parent to them," I said with a small smile.

He face brightened up and the tears in his eyes dropped onto his cheek. He hopped from the table and sat himself on my lap to hug me. He pressed his lips to mine and made me smile. "Thank you so much. Of course I would love to raise them with you," he said after he pulled away.

I pulled him back down to my lips with a smile and kissed him passionately. I gripped his hips tightly and rubbed my thumbs into the skin. I pulled away from his lips went down to his neck. I sucked lightly at first to only leave light marks before moving to the other side of his neck and biting down a bit along with sucking harder.

A moan escaped Taehyung's swollen lips. I smirked lightly, but controlled myself from going any further than leaving a couple of hickeys. I wasn't trying to wait until we got married but I also want in any rush to push Taehyung to do things that he wasn't ready for.

I stopped sucking on his neck and just left small butterfly kisses on his neck. His fingers found my hair and pulled at it harshly, making my head tilt back to look back him. He smirked before pulling me into a toe-curling kiss. His tongue forced itself into nut mouth and twirled itself around mine. I smirked, enjoying this dominant side of Taehyung, but also wanting to show him who was boss here. I let him be dominant until he pulled away with one final bite to my lip.

"I love you so much, Jungkook-ah," he whispered. I pecked his lips one final time, "I love you too, baby boy."

Another one. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and that you've been having a good day/day. I love you all. PEACE!!!