Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Am Stupid

My consciousness hits the moment there's no longer a bed to roll over. And only god knows how I managed to even roll to edge of such a large bed.

Strategically balancing myself in the nick of time, I save myself from instant pain and snuggle back into the silky sheets.

But am unable to fall back asleep as my brows furrow in thought.

Large bed? Silk sheets?

With my eyes now open wide, the frame of a canopy bed focuses into view, and all my doubts come true.

How can this be? I don't remember entering this room, was what I thought.

But my brain as if offended by my memory being questioned gives me a presentation on the events of the previous night.

Something cold and mettalic graze my cheek bringing me back from the realm of sleep. I shift my head against the warm chest to find a familiar gold-medallion.

Peeking up my eyes seek the amber orbs of the King of the Underworld but they were set on the path ahead.

He cradled me like a baby and unlike the expected discomfort, i felt rather comfy being carried in such a manner.

My fingers curled into his robes tightens and I close my eyes to sleep.

But a question catches my interest. "Where is she going to sleep?" Someone nervously laughs.

Zeus? He's still here?

"In the guest rooms." The one having the authority replies but Will is quick to tackle.

"She will be alone when she wakes up and will freak remembering how you made me fall asleep.
"So she can sleep in my room."

I agree to this suggestion.!!

But only silence followes till Zeus slyly propose. "I could take her to olympus with me."

I disagree to this proposal!!×2

The batter was then quickly put to an end by a voice that showed neither interest or disinterest in the subject at hand. "The couch in my bedchamber is twice her size."

What??!!×4

Silence

Silences

"Really?" I finally speak at the eyes of hellfire inches towards my dazed ones.

I receive a slight nod, one almost undetectable.

"She is an unmarried women. She can't stay alone with an unmarried man." Zeus blurts out and if I were fully awake i would have most likely doubled over in laughter.

I shut close my eyes as Hades turns to face the other two beings and I know that another question will not be raised.

"She can look after herself. " Hades continues forward and I detect the trace of amusement.

"That she sure can." Will agrees a second later and their footsteps no longer follow.

And it seemed Hades had whispered something for no one but me to hear, but I was lost in thoughts quite inappropriate at the moment.

Will there be couch bugs?

End of flashback.

Like a starfish I lay unable to understand how I could conjure up such stupidity.