Seventy Eight

This is Harry in Amelia's dream^

Oh and my apologies because everyone probably got a notification last night saying I posted chapter seventy nine but clicked it and saw nothing was there. The reason was- my finger slipped and I accidentally published the chapter before finishing it😂

"Did you get your math test back yet Amelia?" My father says while staring at the newspaper. My eyes widen as I look around to see me siting at the circles white table with my family. They all are dressed in white from head to toe while a white spotlight illuminated strictly us around the table. The darkness surrounds us- prohibiting me from seeing anything past the table.

I've been here before.

I look at Adrian sitting across from me, his eyes glue to his plate while he pushes the peas around. He looks.. guilty.

"Why would you lie to me Adrian?" I ignore my dad and angrily murmur to Adrian. He doesn't acknowledge me, like I'm invisible. "Adrian why would you lie to me? You never went to the grocery store that night! You went underground to go run a gang!" I shout louder.

"Amelia I'd like to hear about your math test." My dad says again, not paying actual attention to my words.

"Dad your son is a murderer! Instead of spending all my life hounding me about my grade why don't you ask him why he disappeared from us? He lied to you, mom, and me! He lied to everyone!" I slam my fists on the table and stand to my feet.

"After all this time you looked at Adrian as the perfect child- hiding me in his shadow for nineteen years! But look who turned out to be the killer and you still don't put me in the same group of love as him." I shout in anger, looking down at my family not paying one bit of concern towards me.

I suddenly feel a light soft grasp around my hand from behind me, making me turn my head back. I look behind me and see Harry standing there with his hand softly intertwining with mine, smiling down at me in happiness.

"I'm listening to you sweetheart." The soft calming voice murmurs to me.

I look up into his bright emerald eyes that shine so brightly from the white light. The shadows of his features make him look so angelic and warm. He's a sight for soar eyes.

I smile up at him while he keeps a reassuring light grasp in my hand. The pad of his thumb rubs lightly in small circles and his skin is almost glowing in the light.

But before I know it, everything changes when I hear the sound of a gunshot and a bullet fly into Harry's forehead, making his fingers slip out of mine as his tall lively body crashes to the ground. My jaw drops and my heart feels like it stops beating as I stare at the love of my life, laying still and lifeless on the cold floor.

I shoot my head back to see Adrian standing from his seat, holding the black gun in the air. His face is angered as he looks at me.

"What did you do!" I scream. I crash to the ground next to Harry's soulless body. The gun shot went right through his skull- already making the pool of blood gather around his head. His eyes stay peacefully shut and I feel tears gush down my cheeks.

"Isn't this what you wanted Amelia!" Adrian shouts in anger.

I look back up at him, surprised he is even speaking to me.

"I loved him!" I scream back.

"You wanted him dead! He took you away from us Amelia. He is a monster!" He says back, just as infuriated with me as I was with him.