i care

"Elena put a dagger threw his heart. I saw it with my own eyes." Stefan said and stared at the now daggered Mikael.

Can't we just leave him like that?

We don't reeeally need to know where the white oak stake is.

we can all walked away from this.

Maybe we can all travel instead of staying here in this town with all the drama.

I know we've been pretty much everywhere but here has to be some island we haven't discovered yet.

"I have to go." Rebekah said and for the second time this day she ran out of the house.

I rested the back of my head against the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

Elena was sitting right next to me fidgeting her hands.

"Alright pull out the dagger." Damon said but I held Elena back for a second before she could stand.

"Before we do that. What's the actual plan?" I asked and Damon smiled.

"You know us all to well."

time skip.

I was walking around the house.

Prom had already started but I was waiting a little bit to prepare for the plan.

'All the single ladies, all the single ladies.

Now put your hands up'

I answered my phone and Caroline's voice was so loud I had to hold the phone two feet away from me just so she didn't hurt my ears.

"Did you know about this?!" She asked outraged.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The "Prom" is at Tylers house and most of the people here don't even go to our school! I mean what kind of dance is this?...... There's a Band!?!? are you kidding me!" She screeched. "I have been planning this dance with Rebekah for the past couple week and then suddenly Tyler throws a better party than me? I don't think so. he can barely organize his "Hybrid life" how the hell did he get everything around for a party like this?"

"Then just leave." I told her and she gasped.

"Uh. do you know who you are talking to. I am going to get to the bottom of this and then I will call you back. I thought you were coming to the dance? Why are you not here?" She asked but then apparently something caught he attention. "I'm sorry I have to go I just saw Tyler." She said hanging up the phone before I could get a word in.

I let out a sigh and clicked the end call button then placed my phone in my pocket.

Guess I better get the party.

time skip

"No one cares boy! know one can love  monster like you." Mikael said and I saw tears come to Klaus's eyes. Just like we thought Mikael "betrayed" us, by using "Elena" to get to Klaus. but we had the back up plan.

"Um, yea. excuse me." I said pushing my way threw the people on the house. "Yea, if you could just move a little." I shimmied through some more people. "Hi."  I said and everyone was staring at me. "News flash, you seem to be the monster in this situation." I said looking at Mikael and smiling. "And oh, I care." I gave Klaus a wink. he smirked at me and shook his head.

"Oh really?" Klaus asked and I nodded. He smirked even wider which made me smile. "I really hope that you kill him cause I think I might be next if you don't." I fake cringed and patted Klaus's shoulder slowly backing away "No pressure."

"Why don't you fight your own battles?" Mikael tried to lure him in but it wasn't working.

time skip.

"Well that was fun." I laughed and rolled over to damon who was still healing as well.

I held my stomach and let out a groan.

"I can't believe he betrayed us." Damon groaned and I gave  a pained laugh.

"Stefan is emotionless and looking out for himself. But good news. He's free." I smiled sarcastically and Damon glared at me.

"I'm sure you could have sweet talk Klaus into letting him go."

"Who, mwah?" I pointed myself.

"Yes, miss, I care. talk about rejected love confession. he didn't even take you with him." Just as Damon said that Klaus came running back to kneel down next to me.

"I got you a blood bag. Where to?" Klaus asked picking me up.

I tossed Damon the blood bag and he caught it while sitting up.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked Damon and he glared at me.

"Him really?" He asked and it was my turn to glare.

"You have no right to judge mister Katherine, Elena lover." I sassed. Klaus was staying oddly quiet as I talked with my brother.

Probably wanted to see where this was going to go.

"Ya, but Klaus? I though you and Elijah were together?" Damon stood still holding his side.

"I am." I said smirking.

It took Damon a couple second but before he could say anything I whispered in Klaus's ear and we were off.

Did you see his face?" Klaus asked and I nodded.

"That was priceless." I laughed and Klaus walked into my room. Elijah was sitting in one of my chairs reading one of the many books on my wall.

"I see you two had fun." Elijah placed the book down. When he finally looked at me he stood up and made it to my side. "What happened?" He asked and I smiled.

"The pricks dead." I said smiling.

"He's dead?" Elijah asked looking to Klaus for conformation.

"He's dead." Klaus said sitting me in the chair Elijah just stood up from.

"Why aren't you healing?" Elijah asked walking over to me and lifting my shirt to see blood still pouring out.

"Give it a minute." I mumbled and looked down to see it slowly healing but then getting bigger again. "Oh right." I said and reached my hand into the wound.

I dug around a little bit but finally found it.

"This little thing hurts like a bitch." I pulled out a sliver of the white oak stake.

literally a sliver.

when it was gone my wound healed right up.

"See, now muss no fuss." I smiled and set the little piece down.

I looked back over to Elijah and Klaus.

wiping off the blood on my hand I placed my hands on both Elijah's and Klaus's cheek. "I love you guys."