eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEENA WRINKLE IN TIME

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
A WRINKLE IN TIME

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

The whole day the Grandmaster was occupied in making sure that everyone in the city knew about the fight going on tonight, making sure the servants produced the best food and that the stadium was clean from the last fight

Antares spent the day with Loki, the two trying to figure out who the grandmasters great champion was just so they would be able to help the God of Thunder in any way possible before he had to fight till the death, what if this person was also a god and was the strongest of them all.

Perhaps the champion was more powerful than herself, being the most powerful Avenger next to Hulk. The two put together was an unstoppable team for the avengers and never failed but were also the two kindest of the Anengers which was why they were so close.

It was also Bruce who had saved her from herself as she was younger and first gained freedom from her and her brother's captures. She was struggling with the great strength that tried to rid her from her body and instead let the entity take full control but Bruce had helped her suppress the entirety and he knew all-too-well having someone who wished to take control of him.

It was also Natasha, the assain, whom the two grew close two, Banner of course more than Antares but the three were the closest of friends. And Natasha doesn't have friends.

Which brought her to speak to the Grandmaster himself, she had to figure out who this mysterious competitor was and if she couldn't figure it out from anywhere else, she'd go against Loki's word just to know. But when confronted the Grandmaster only laughed and told her it was a surprise for the show, that she'd find out later. That was it, that was her last straw. She stalked across the hallways until she got to her room slamming the door shut, her anger only grew when she caught Loki reading on the balcony.

"You unhelpful little brat!" She cried storming towards the man and ripping the book from his hands, "You're supposed to be out helping your brother, but instead you're reading!"