nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEENBRUCE

CHAPTER NINETEEN
BRUCE

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

Loki and Antares made their way towards a glass viewing deck where you could see a large hologram of the Grandmaster as he addressed the crowd, they were late but not like they had cared anyways

Loki and Antares made their way towards a glass viewing deck where you could see a large hologram of the Grandmaster as he addressed the crowd, they were late but not like they had cared anyways. When offered food and drinks, Antares kindly refused as the two had just come from their dining seats after they finished their meals.

Today was the day Thor would defeat the great champion, Antares hopped dearly that her friend would win and that they would all be able to make a quick exit out of this place. For some reason, Antares hoped Loki would follow.

There was this nagging feeling in the back of her mind that she needed to stay by the man's side but at the same time, she knew she had to find Bruce and go back home where she and Bruce would be reunited with all of the other Avengers again. But then she thought, does Bruce even want to return?

It was only when the screams of the crowd crying out 'boos' for Thor did Antares fully come back into reality, stuffing all her feelings to the side like she always does.

"Watch out for his fingers, they make sparks!" The Grandmaster laughed. Antares and Loki walked closer to the glass as they wished to get a good look at the other contender but it didn't go without a glance towards Thor and his fresh new haircut he supported.

"What did they do to you?" Antares whispered slightly shocked.

"Get ready to welcome this guy, here he comes!" The Grandmaster rubbed his hands together excitedly. Suddenly the crowd was filled with green powder like smoke, it reminded Anatres of the coloured powder used on her earth when they do colour runs.

The stadium shook, Antares could feel the stands shacking and didn't know whether it was fully safe or not, instead of questioning further, she took a step away from the glass just to be sure.

"He is unique, there's none like it! I feel a special connection with him, as he is undefeated, he's the defender. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you..." the doors slowly slid open, Thor getting ready in a fighting stance. Loki from beside Antares let out a chuckle as his smile was wide across his face. "The Incredible..."