15

Chapter Fifteen- Speak and I'll kill you
----------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"How much of that conversation did you hear?"

His words resonated in my head.

It was true.

"Yoongi....." I started, but I felt like I had lost my voice. My throats was dry as I gulped. The tears formed again, and started to slowly escape my opened eyes.
He looked at me softly, and then looked away in shame." Is it true?" I asked, begging him with my eyes to tell me it wasn't. I didn't get an answer, instead I was left hanging.

The air around started getting heavy, as it was filled with an awkward silence." S-suga?" He flinched."Yoongi....?" He closed his eyes.

" Which one are you?"

"I'm Min Yoongi. High school student." He locked our eyes together." Is it truth, the whole truth." I asked wiping a tear with my thumb.

" No."

I felt like my chest had been stabbed repeatedly. "Then what is...?" I asked weakly. Once again, no response." Yoongi, why did you say stuff about killing me?" I asked, looking right into his eyes." A-are.....are you part of the mafia?"

"Yes."

"Why!?" I cried." Just when.....Just when I found someone....." I whispered." I won't hurt you." Was all he said." And I'll make sure the mafia don't either." He promised." What do you mean? You said you wanted to have a fight with me in a month to play it 'fair and square' as you described it." He looked to the nearby window as his jaw clenched." In a month-"

"-we weren't planning to play it fair and square, we were going to ambush you and kill you the worst way possible." Shock was the only word to describe what I was feeling right now. He looked at me, "but I told them, I didn't want to hurt you-"

"Why?" I interrupted." You're the bloody mafia leader! Why wouldn't you want kill me, PD, the person who sabotages your plans and makes you look bad?"

"Because..." he paused, thinking about his answer." I don't dislike you....as much as I though I did." And then there was silence. No more words were exchanged.

"I'm sorry." He said, breaking the silence." Sorry? Sorry! Are you serious!?" I looked at him in disbelief." I am."

" I didn't want to this you know. The whole mafia thing. Don't think my life's been nice, being forced to kill thousands. It made me insensitive to everything, and then you came along, and broke my barrier. The barrier to my true self. To my real identity." He stepped closer and breathed out." I don't know what this feeling is, but whenever I'm around you, I want to make you happy, I want to see you smiling." He frowned." But you would never feel the same."

Now that's where he was wrong, and I hated that. I disliked the fact that butterflies emerged from my stomach when he spoke, I despise the feeling he gave me when he stared into my eyes. But alas, my feelings for him are too strong for me to hate him. Although it's so tempting to just forget and leave him, my heart wants him, I want him.

"It....it seems the feeling is mutual...." I replied, looking up to see a shocked Yoongi. It was true, and I didn't want it to be true. I think I had some sort of unnatural feelings for him, that I couldn't explain. I hated that I felt like this, he has committed so much sin in this world. But why is my heart beating this fast, why is my head spinning? He cupped my chin, just like before and brought me closer to him.

"I want you." He mumbled on my lips before pressing his soft perfect lips onto mine, embracing me into a sweet, blissful kiss.

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share